71 ~Real Life Part 2~

Jacks POV

I hopped out of the car. Nervously making my way to her flat. I stood in elevator, when two people walked in. I pressed floor 12 and they proceeded to press where they were going. I silently stood there breathing in and out they spoke "You seem nervous boy?" The man looked very nice and wise. The lady next to him shushed him and continued to apologise "Don't worry it's okay. He's right." I replied "Oh then. What's got you so nervous may I ask?" The lady asked if a polite tone. "I'm actually proposing to my girlfriend tonight." I said rubbing the back of my next. "Aw. Well good luck then." She replied as it was my stop. I waved, giving them a quick thank you and headed to Natalie's flat. I knocked quickly when the door opened a second later. There she was. As beautiful as ever in a red dress with her hair straightened and out. She's was stunning. I gave her a kiss and then a hug. "Oh go on!" Leah shouts from the couch "Bye Leah!" Natalie says grabbing her phone and purse. "Have fun!" Leah yells giving Natalie a quick wink. We shut the down and headed down to my car.

~Time skip~

Our first stop was Natalie's favourite restaurant.. Gordon Ramsey. "1.. 2.. 3.. Open!" I say. I look at her reaction and it's amazing. "Omg Jack no this is too good!!" She's replies with her smile ten times bigger than what it already was. "Oh, it's only gets better." I say giving her a wink as get out of the car going over to open her door when I see her reaction. It was so cute. Her mouth was dropped as she stepped out and pecked me on the lips.

~Time skip again sorry~

After our magnificent dinner we were headed to the place where our first date was. I blind folded her once again like the first time and took her up the hill. There was wine and fairy lights along with polaroids hung every where of us. Obviously I didn't do this but it was cute and Natalie was amazed.

We spent our time there hanging out, drinking and talking. When it was time to leave, we hopped back in the car and made out way to our final and most important destination.

The waves were crashing against each other. The wind was blowing cool against our skin and the sun had set. It was beautiful.

It was now time. My hands were shaking but Natalie looked absolutely beautiful. "Natalie May Andrew. I love you so much and I wanted to say that you are the most kind hearted, genuine person I've ever met. You are absolutely gorgeous and I love you with my life. I trust you with anything and would love to spend the rest of my life with you.. so... Natalie May Andrew.. Will you marry me?"