C.50

😎 selz
You know if you want to make everyone believe that you're not mad about Harry and Louis, you should avoid storming out of interviews...

Me
I'm not in the mood Selena, get lost

😎 Selz
Wow ok, it's worse than I thought, I saw the interview.. James went too far, I get it but he's just doing his job. Asking unwanted questions is part of that.

Me
I just can't believe he actually went back to him, Sel. I told him to wait. All he had to do is wait ! Why couldn't he do that ? Why did he have to run back to him ?

😎 Selz
He waited for you, Zayn. But you never came back ! He couldn't wait forever ! Put his life in suspense because you told him to !

Me
If he loved me, he would have. If I meant anything to him he would have waited. I was going to tell her, Sel. I was going to tell Gigi that I'd be there for the girls but my heart belonged to somebody else !

😎 Selz
I can talk to Harry if you want me to. But Zayn he's doing so much better now. Louis is actually taking care of him. He's in a healthy place. Talking to
him might take that away from him... He's my friend too, I can't do that to him.

Me
I was ready to take care of him ! He just didn't leave me the chance. How selfish is that ? How can anyone be as selfish as him ?!

😎Selz
Jesus, Zayn ! What did you want him to do ? You left him in Italy all alone ! You didn't call him, you didn't give any signs of coming back to him ! He tried calling you, he tried getting in touch with your assistant. When he did, she told him that you didn't want to talk him. You pushed him away , ONCE AGAIN. Why ? Because you knew you couldn't give him what he wanted right now. With Gigi being pregnant, you couldn't just leave her and be with Harry... You knew you had to stay with her and the babies. Scared of his reaction you just ignored him. Hurting him even more. All you had to do is talk to him. But instead you ran. Good thing he understood and just stopped trying after a while.. cause if it were me I'd try to kill your little Asian Ass !

Me
Urgh, I'm such a failure. I guess I'm just jealous that Louis can give him what I can't. I feel horrible. Gigi is an amazing person. But she's not Harry..
How is he btw ?

😎 Selz
He's doing great ! Louis just bought Harry a dog. And they're leaving for a romantic getaway tomorrow... Harry couldn't stop gushing about it.

Me
.... Got to go. Gigi just texted me !

~~~~~~~
Zayn never learns.
Selena is the real MVP
Harry is happy with Louis ?
Urgh, why.  Zarry is what we want get lost !