C.73

8'353'107 likesHarrystyles So I've been seeing some things these past few days

8'353'107 likes
Harrystyles So I've been seeing some things these past few days. And I first I thought I'd just let it go. Ignore it.
« Be the better person, Harry. » « Don't fall into their stupid game of lies... »

But who am I kidding ? I'm fucking Harry Styles. When do I ever listen to myself ?

So here I am. Addressing the issue. You of course all know Shana and Jayla Malik.

Or should I saw Shana and Jayla Tomlinson 👏🏻 ? Because we all know that they don't belong to Zayn. I mean

Bitch WHERE ?

So excuse me when I was surprised yesterday, when I read the post of a dumb blond bimbo bitch accusing MY BEST FRIEND of mental and physical abuse !

Girl you clearly got Louis and Zayn confused ? Surely that's how you got pregnant with my ex fiancé ?

But how should I know, you slept your way to the top.. I'm pretty sure every dick looks the same to you. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyways I wasn't here to rant, just to set things straight. In NO way is the Zayn Malik I know an abusive man.
See the girls on the picture ? When he learned that they had a lung tumor. He was the first to take blood test to know if he could do anything to help !

Where was the real father you might ask ?

Well his sorry ass was too busy beating me up in our house or getting high and fucking the first slut he found.

So tell me who's the abusive man now ?

Gigi Hadid and Louis Tomlinson are two disgusting rats who deserve each other.  

They don't deserve they the world they live in.

Louis, I thought he could be saved... But fucking your best friend ex girlfriend, getting her pregnant ?

Damn, mate. I thought I was stupid ? You deserve a fucking award.
I knew you better than that. Letting yourself manipulate by this cheap as girl who calls herself a model ?
I'm disappointed.

You became the man you promised me never to become...

And all for what ? To get back at Zayn because he was making me Happy and not you ?

That's fucked up.

Now it's my least favorite Hadid turn. Sometimes I can't believe that you're Bella's sister. She's so pure and radiant.

While you're just... not. You're a manipulative bitch. Conceited diva who thinks she got the world at her feet.

Well reality check girl. You're no one. You're in this industry because of your family name. Not because of your looks and certainly not because of your personality.

You're meaningless. I mean how sad is it that each time we hear of you it's not because you've given something to world but because you were either racist or some poor dude finally waking up broke up with you ?

I mean girl you better wake up. Because there's something really wrong with you.

Getting pregnant with someone else's baby just to make your ex boyfriend stay ?

How sad is that ? Nobody wants you. It's fact. Better get over it.

Now I know that because of your wicked ways you got custody of the twins. And oh god bless them. Because god knows you don't deserve them.

You don't deserve anything.

Well this was much more personal that I thought it would be. But attack someone who means the world to me and get ready to get burnt.

Zayn is an amazing dad, friend, best friend, boyfriend and son. He's incredible. I can't see my world without him.

Protect him and those girls at all cost.

Stay safe,

I love you.

H.

View all comments
Zquads Wow, this wasn't for me but even I felt the burn...

ZIGI Damn. IM SHOOKED TO THE CORE.
|
Harrystyles I have that effect on people.

Gigiforever Omg why do we care about Zayn anyways. Think about Gigi after this post. Or Louis.
|
ZAYNII What do you mean why do we care ? Did we not read the same post ? Zayn was ready to drop everything for the girls and Harry. Where the FUCK was Louis ?
||
Louist91 I was there. Don't always believe the things you read on the internet !
||
Harrystyles 😂😂😂😂 Wow you've got some nerve coming here a commenting. Did you get the message ? Fuck off. Because we all know damn well that you weren't here.
||
Louist91 How sad clearly Zayn's done something to you. Is the sex really that good ?
|||
Harrystyles No Louis. I'm not like you. I'm my own person I don't have to hide another person. I own up to my own actions. And yes the SEX is real good ! At least he doesn't cry for his mother when he comes !

Harrystyles blocked Louist91

Harrysniplle Damn. Harry snapped

Zayn WOW I CANT STOP LAUGHING 😂😂😂

Selenagomez Wow. Harry are you ok ?
|
Harrystyles never been better

Niallhoran I have no words..

Zarryshipper Ha where the Larry shippers now ? They're shaking lmaooo ZARRY RISE

Zarryshipper also can we take a moment. Harry just admitted to having sex with Zayn. WHICH MEANS THAT ITS REAAAL JUST CONFIRM IT!
|
Zayn 😳😮

Harrystyles blocked Gigihadid

~~~~~~
I feel bad for Louis.
Kinda.
He needs attention and love. Gigi is toxic waste.

WHO IS GOING TO LOVE LOUIS??????

ZARRY FLUFF NOW THAT THE DRAMA IS OVER

MAYBE THEY'LL MAKE IT OFFICIAL ????????

Also I just decided how I wanted the book to finish.
😬😬😬
Remember that I love you.