You Get Caught Making Out

Key:

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

N/n - Nick Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

S/c - Skin Color

F/c - Favourite Color

B/f/n - Best Friend Name

Sorry if any of the characters are OOC (out of character) or if any of the events relating to the actual books are incorrect.

Harry Potter:

You were in your dorm getting dressed. The school day was over and you were changing into more comfortable clothes so that you could go to Hogsmeade with Hermione.

You took off your red and gold Gryffindor tie and placed it on your bed. You turned with your back to the door and took off your sweater and placed it neatly on your bed. Next you started to unbutton the white long sleeve shirt you wore underneath it.

When you had unbuttoned all the buttons, you heard the door open. You turned around, expecting it to be Hermione, and said, "Hey, 'Mione. When are we leav-" You closed your mouth.

Standing in the door was a red faced Harry, his eyes looking at your bra covered chest. A heavy blush decorated your cheeks as well. "Oh. H-hi H-harry. C-can you...leave I'm trying to-" But in one quick movement, Harry had shut the door and pinned you to the wall near your bed. "Harry!" You cried in surprise. He silenced you by slamming his lips on to yours. You kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck and buried your hands in his hair. Your unbuttoned shirt falling to floor in an untidy clump. Harry pressed himself onto you so that your chests were pressed against each other. You felt his tongue lick your lips asking for entrance. You mentally smirked and kept your mouth shut, teasing him. Harry growled and reached down to slap your butt. You gasped and Harry used this opportunity to shove his tongue into your wet mouth. Your tongues fought for dominance...Harry won. You moaned against his lips as Harry entangled his tongue with yours to tease you. Harry sneakily moved his hand to your back and was about to undo your bra straps when—CLICK.

Harry stopped kissed you and turned to see Hermione standing in the doorway with a Muggle camera in her hands."H-hermione!" You squeaked and rushed to put on your shirt.

Hermione laughed, "This will be a nice photo to show your future kids."

Ron Weasley:

It was after Ron's first Quidditch game and you wanted to congratulate him. You saw him coming out of the Gryffindor changing rooms with Harry by his side. "Ron!" You ran up to him and threw your arms around his neck. Harry smiled at the two of you and continued to walk towards the castle.

Ron smiled and leaned in to kiss you. You felt his hold on your waist get tighter. You pulled away before it got too heated. You and Ron shared a knowing smirk. "Come with me." Ron said as he ran with you to the castle.

Ron pulled you into an empty classroom and pushed you against the wall. His arms went back on your waist and yours went back around his neck. This kiss was so full of love, passion, (and a little bit of lust from Ron's side) that you were sure if he didn't have his hands holding you in place, your knees would have buckled. You felt him ask for entrance which you gladly gave. You moaned as his tongue entered your wet, hot mouth. Ron's hand slipped under your shirt and was making it's way to your bra when—BAM!