Rich vs Poor Morning

Taehyung's POV
"Daddy~ Hurry up we're gonna be late to school." I whined as my daddy was still getting ready after almost 20 minutes passed. He doesn't have to take so long just to put on some make up he's beautiful enough bare faced.

"Yah! Wait one more minute!" He yelled in an annoyed tone. I sigh in disbelief and go back to our room knowing he's gonna take forever. I look around and my eyes land on our bed. I smirk as I remember what happened last night. It was so good. I kinda felt bad for the maid so I decided to take off the sheets myself and put them in the washer.

"Baby what are you doing?" Yoongi asked as I turned around to see him behind me fixing his tie. I smile at him and walk closer to help him with his uniform problem. 

"Thanks handsome~" Daddy smirked at me making me grin.
"You're welcome daddy~" I say giving a small peck on the cheek. He blushed at my sudden actions and I couldnt help up giggle. "Why were you washing our sheets? That's what the maid is for babe." Yoongi asked whispering in my ear. I shake my head in disagreement.

Ever since daddy took me in I never got used to the rich life. I was so used to doing things on my own that it felt weird when someone else did my work. I don't mind Yoongi spoiling me because it feels amazing getting whatever I want but... sometimes I feel like I don't deserve it.

"It's e-embarrassing having the maids wash sheets with our cum daddy." I state lowering my head. He chuckles and lifts my chin up. He steals a kiss from my lips and then goes in to our room to get his bag. "You're adorable baby boy. Come on let's get going." He says grabbing my hand. I smile and walk with him as I already had my bag in our limo.

"Good day, Sir Min. Mr. Kim." Our car holder greets as he opens the door for us. I bow my head down still not used to the man's kindness.

"Mr. Kim, there is no need to bow down at me. You know that." I gave him an awkward smile and nod my head like as if I understand.

I hear daddy chuckle and I just suck my teeth annoyed. "Baby boy don't make me fuck you this early." Yoongi threatened looking out the window. I gulp, "O-okay daddy."

Jimin's POV
I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm and the warmth of my boyfriend. "Chubs can you turn that off..." Jungkook asked hugging me tighter. "I will once you let go of me." I giggle as he whines and finally lets go. I reach out to my alarm and turn it off. I cuddle back with Jungkook and he pulls me closer.

"I feel like something important is happening today..." Jungkook murmered but I still heard since our faces were inches apart.

"Mm. Yah. School. But we can go later." I replied and Jungkook just hummed in response. "Baby?"
"Hm?"
"When we get our new dorms do you wanna have sex?"
"Mm. Sure. But can't you control those horomones for once?" I tease.
Jungkook groans in response making me laugh.

"You know its just not my horomones. You're so fucking sexy I wanna fuck you every day." Jungkook answered making my heart flutter. He so... ugh i cant.

"And so are you but do you see me all over you?" I remark.

"You were two nights ago." Jungkook said as I saw his lips form a smirk. I kiss him on the lips and bite his bottom lip causing him to open his mouth for my tongue to enter. But it didn't. I stopped the kiss teasing him and he got up the matress and looked at me annoyed. "Yah! Why did you trick me?" He asked. I just chuckle and get up too. "What were you expecting?" I ask back.

He rolls his eyes and pouts. "I hate you jagi." I just laugh, "Love you too Kookie. Let's get ready we're gonna be late."

His mood changes and he nods walking into our little bathroom. We lived in a small apartment with one room and one bathroom. We've managed though since we both have part time jobs at a bakery.

"Jimin I'm done!" Jungkook yells so I go in the bathroom next as I already changed and just brush my teeth.
"Babe!" Jungkook shouts causing me to run out of the bathroom. "What?"
"We're ten minutes late! Look!" He said pointing at the clock. I gasp and quickly finish up and grab my bag in one hand and the other with Jungkook's hand.

"Come on we don't have time for the bus!" Jungkook yells stopping me and pointing at his back. "Jungkook I have legs I can use them." I tell him. He shakes his head quickly. "Nah uh. They are too short now get on my back!" He demands. I just sigh and get on his back.

"Ready?" Jungkook asks and I nod. He runs at the speed of lightning and I hold onto him like my life depends onto him. In the back of my mind though some times I wish we were... rich.