Purple and Blue

And im back baby with a new story!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

This is too much, why don't you leave me alone.

Y/N P.O.V

*knock knock*

The sound of a fist pumping my door startled me, shocked and annoyed would be the right words for this moment, as i turned my head to the door. 'This is my favourite show as-well' i thought to myself.

Grunting and and standing up while picking up the TV remote and pressing pause on the controller and pointing to the screen. Walking towards the door i checked the time on my phone and turned it on while opening the door.
Seeing it was 20:36 i was slightly confused at who could be wanting to see me so late; i scrunched my eyebrows and looked up to see who it was.

A man? I think, he had his back faced to me,

"Hello, how may i help you?" i asked the man
And he turned around.

My eyes widened,

i was frozen in shock,

My heart was pumping so quickly,

"Y/N!"

*thump*

*thump*

*thump*

"Oh my!! ive missed you so much!" I reach forward to him and hug his waist while he wraps his arms around my shoulders and squeezes me tight, i do the same ,

I drag him to the living room after closing the door and letting him go.

"Come sit" i point at one of the spaces on the sofa and he gladly sits there as i sit sext to him and turn to face him and cross my legs while looking at him in amazement.

"I see you were watching Hwarang. Haha, still not over my handsome face yet?"he brings his hand to his face and slowly waves over his face.

I chuckle and look down at the dork and tilt my head slowly to the side and smile slowly.

"Of course not... so ... How have you been? Tae?"

He smiles, 'this smile is so amazing.'
-
-
{TIME SKIP} - NOW 22:58
-
-

After a long conversation with TaeTae and when i mean long i mean LONG, it only felt like we talked for about 20 minuets but was over two hours, and was really late. Taehyung came to surprise me after four month in another country, which to my thinkings now i dont know why Taehyung left me and i dont know what country he left to.

"Where did you go for so long tae?" I look at him with quite sad eyes and looking at his, for an answer as if it will come out of his eyes.

"Y/N.. i told you that i cant tell you" he seems like he doesnt want to talk about it.

"Please tae" i beg him. Worry fills my voice as he looks down to his lap and gives out a big sigh as if he has been keeping it in for so long.