Expensive boy

Oh shit..

"Y/N, this is Jungkook he is the reason I've been away"

You couldn't stop staring at this Jungkook guy, his eyes are pulling you into something that you cant get out.

"Uh, right. Okay." I say still into a trance,
Tae goes up to Jungkook and take something out of his ear while saying something to him, Jungkook's smirk only grew bigger.

"Why thank you hyung, i will do so."

Eh?

"Umm Y/N I'm gunna get some supper ready wanna have anything? If not then Jungkook can talk to you. About, stuff" i don't know if it was my imagination but tae-tae seems to be a bit weary of this Jungkook guy being around me, alone?
"Why are you looking at me like that?" I take my feet to the sofa while keeping an close eye on him, i mean he is STILL got that smirk of his face, i really don't feel comfortable with this, at first i thought he was like that because i looked, hot? 'Stupid Y/N why would you think that'.
His smirk left and came to sit next to me, while his eyes looked ever so intimidating.
"Come on Y/N answer hyung's question." His smirk came back, "Oh! Um no thanks i would like to get to, know him better, but could i have a glass of water please tae?" I looked at tae then I nodded to myself reassuringly in the middle of my sentence. Tae then turned around and mumbled something to himself. "Thanks" i say to him but quiet down when i looked back at jungkook with a strait face but eye looking like they could kill. It seems Jungkook noticed my un-said questions, like why? Damn that kid has got some heavy mood swings.

Looking strangely at the boy i question him.

"So how long have you know Tae?"

He then looks at me not like he wants to kill Tae or looking like he is raping me with his eyes, but one that is like how Tae was when me met back up just a few hours ago, one with thought, kindness and helpfulness, again, damn those mood swings.
But he finally answers. "Well, i have heard about him for four and a half months, but, do you know what he does for a living?" Now that he asks i don't, and i only looks around the house and realise he has re-decorated and tae's and jungkook's clothes were, rather fancy? If thats the right word.
"Uhm no? What does he do?"

"Nothing, I do nothing." Taehyung all of a sudden barges in between Jungkook and i and our conversation. "There" Taehyung faces me and hands me the glass of water.
"Thank you Taehyung" Tae smiles at me and then rests his whole body and relaxes on the back of the sofa with his eyes closed. " Kook tonight we have roast steak, okay?" Jungkook hums in response.

Taehyung opens his eyes and snaps his head towards Jungkook "ResPEctfully" Taehyung sharpens his words when he pronounces the 'pe' letters. I wince at that while Jungkook sighs "Now or no Overwatch tonight, remember what i tell you to do, NOW." Jungkook groans louder while standing up in front of Tae with a strait back and starts to bow to him, with a great angle.

"I am truly sorry for me being disrespectful Hyung, i will try to not do it again. " Damn he said that in all one breath. He then slowly starts to stand properly, his shirt was falling forward as he was standing, and without realising i looked at what seemed to be a very nice chest and stomach. '*sigh* if only his attitude was as good as his body.'

'Damn im also glad that tae stoped wanting me to call him oppa, ew the cringe just thinking about it' like im only just 6 weeks older than tae but when we were younger he wanted me to call him oppa. Im glad he doesn't now, but yet he never called me 'noona' hm i wonder why.

Jungkook lifts his head with a smirk and then disappears as he walks around the side of the sofa and then the back, Tae seems not bothered as his arms come to lay on the back of the sofa and his head at a strait angle, Jungkook then stands behind Tae and gently places his hands on his shoulders as his thumbs are on the back of his shoulders. Gently rubbing soft circles where his thumbs were, but what i just about notice is that Jungkook is counting.