Chapter 7: L

Author's P.O.V.

The group decided to have a heart to heart talk after the party.. Jungkook was there, holding his dear JIMIN in his arms..

'So what happened after the announcement of the Acquaintance Queen?' Jimin asked while sitting beside his now boyfriend.

'Well, Jungkook made a huge scene and punch the student council president.. Poor kid, he was unconscious for several minutes..' Yoongi yawned.

'What?? B-but why??'

'Jungkook thought that they sabotage the whole voting results, yet the truth is, the president didn't know anything.. He was also surprised after seeing the result, but he needs to say it infront of everyone..' Hoseok added. 'After that, the council sent us to the prefect and gave us detention for the whole week..'

Jimin looked at the other boy beside him, smiling and giggling like an idiot.. 'What's so funny?' He asked.

'Nothing baby.. I just remembered the time that the president looked so scared whenever I'm around.. /kissed the top of Jimin's hand/ After that night, I realized that I'm in love with you.. I'm madly inlove with the nerdy boy who chuckles sweetly..'

Jimin hit him on his stomach as he continue teasing the smaller. 'If I knew my feelings sooner, I would have propose to you!! /pouts/'

'Weirdo.. How can you propose to me, huh?? We're just kids back then..' He stated.

'Who cares!!! As long as we love each other, everything is possible..'

'Lol dude!! You sounded like a desperate guy in forties.. /laugh/ No wonder why Jimin hesitantly accept you as his boyfriend..' Taehyung teased.

The five boys were laughing at Jungkook who's now pouting like a kid. He wasn't supposed to be annoyed by their friends way of teasing, but when it comes to loving Jimin, he was possessive.. And Jimin can feel it even without telling..

So, in order for the taller to stop pouting, Jimin cupped his cheeks and planted a sweet kiss.. It wasn't erotic like the other kids making out.. Their kiss was something memorable, like the flowers that blooms on Spring.. It was breathtaking and full of passion..

He felt loved..

Like the way he loves Jimin..

And it made him so happy knowing that the feelings are mutual..

*****************************

The next morning..

Jungkook woke up in surprise after seeing himself half naked in a foreign room.. He started doubting himself that the events happened the night before are not true..

There were no trace of Park Jimin in the bed..

Did he do it with someone else??

Then should he considered himself as unfaithful guy??

Those things kept rummaging his thoughts, causing him to feel guilty.. Even after all these years, he can't have Jimin in his life..

Jungkook wanted to clear his head and forget about what happened when a certain ash-blonde haired boy came back to the room only wearing robe..

It was Jimin and his gorgeous body..

He rushed towards the other boy and embraced him tight..

'I-I thought it was just a dream.. /sniffles/ I love you so much baby that it hurts not to see you..'

Jimin smiled warmly and kissed the latter's nose.. 'Well, I'm here now.. I won't leave Kookie.. No need to worry about something that won't happen..'

'It won't happen if you would let me marry you.. I don't mind if you wanted a long engagement, just let me LOVE you the way I should before you leave.. /sighed/'

'Kookie.. /held the taller's hand/ We just started dating last night.. Can we just enjoy our relationship as boyfriends first?? Maybe we can get married after few years.. /smiles/ Taehyung-ssi and Hobi-hyung wasn't married too.. Compared to us, they were in a relationship for few years now.. But still, they haven't tie the knot..' Jimin started caressing his boyfriend's hand with his thumb. 'I'll be your boyfriend and future husband, Kookie, so don't worry..'

We will always be together..

Until our last breath..

Just like any other couples who spent the half of their lives loving and caring for their soulmate..

It will continue until they both die..