Chapter 9: P {Finale}

Author's P.O.V.

The moment Jimin came, there were no lights from their pad.. It was totally dark and quiet, like someone will come out on their TV screen..

'K-kookie?!' He tried calling his boyfriend's name but no one came.. 'K-kookie?!' He called again. 'Baby, where are you?? C-can you please come over here and turn on the lights??'

Dead silence has been welcoming him the whole time he's in the front door.. What if there's some bad guys inside and kill him? What will happen to Jungkook's future?

He's been contemplating whether he'll go further the house or just leave and call the cops.. Jimin almost faint after hearing a loud pop following by the blinding lights from the whole pad..

'Surprise!!' Jungkook and the others yells in excitement.

Jimin bit his lower lip as he dropped into the floor after the adrenaline rush he had a few minutes ago.. His legs felt numb together with his shivering body.. He's having a hard time processing the things happening..

Jungkook rushed towards the front door where Jimin was and felt guilty after seeing him crying..

'B-baby... I can explain..'

'/hit him of the chest and cries/ Pabo!!! Pabo!!! Pabo Kookie!!! I hate you!!! I really hate you!!' Jimin was trying so hard to push the taller away from him.. 'P-pabo Kookie.. /sniffles/'

Jungkook smiled the moment Jimin embraced him back.. Maybe the lights off idea wasn't great at all, THANKS TO TAEHYUNG.. He could feel the continuous flow of tears that Jimin shed on his shirt and he didn't know what to do anymore.. He was panicking about the possibility of Jimin rejecting his proposal and his plan to kill Taehyung is almost complete.. But what makes him stop breathing for a moment is when he heard Jimin's words..

'I-I thought something bad happened to you.. /hic/ I-I was so scared, Kookie.. The uncertainties in my head is killing my sanity slowly.. /hic/ T-thank God you're safe..'

Jungkook kissed the latter's forehead in so much happiness.. Even in the worst situation, Jimin still think of him first than himself.. He was a selfless person with a big heart for everyone he loves.. How can someone like him be so lucky?

'Jimin, listen to me okay?' And the other nods. 'I love you so much.. I love you more and more every single day.. You may be insecure about your looks, but I don't care.. I'm gonna make you my Queen for the rest of our lives, and I'll make sure that you won't regret having me as your other half..

So, Park Jimin, my best friend, my night buddy, my soulmate, my one and only love and the future mom of my triplets, WILL YOU MARRY ME?'

The couples behind them, including Chanyeol and Baekhyun cheered for the two.. They may not be able to be there always, but the couple loves JiKook so much, as Taehyung called them..

Jimin cupped both of his brother's cheeks and nods, earning a relieved sighed from the others and loud claps.. Jungkook placed the ring on his finger before they kissed.. It was a happy day after all..

After that, they got married, had triplets sons named: Jungmin, Jimkook and Minkook.. Jungkook's family gave them their ideal home and after the wedding, they moved in.. It was a beautiful life for anyone who dreamed and love the person destined for them..

THE END.

*****************************

'So what happened to the handsome King, grandma?' Jimin's 6-year old grandson asked while pouting. 'Did they live in the palace now?'

'Well, King Jungkook was living peacefully with his Queen, reminiscing their time together always.. Eventhough they forgot some of the special dates in their lives, they still remember the feeling of having true love.. And I think, Queen Jimin will never get tired of reminding his King about their shared vows together, until his last breath..' Jimin smiled as he saw his husband for 55 years looking at the garden while sitting on his wheelchair.. His husband has Alzheimer's Disease due to his age and both of them accept the fact that they might die anytime soon..

Whatever God was planning for both of them, Jimin will never get tired of loving the guy who LOVED THE OLD AND REAL HIM.. The Jimin that once became an ugly duckling..

And for that, he was blessed..