Til The Death Of Me

Chapter 1

            Anima Pov :

My name is Anima ,  I'm not that type of chick that you can just run up on in these streets. I know how the game is played I was born in the streets , now I'm finna get paid. All chicks round here want to do is get laid but the difference between these bitches and me , is that I kill for mine . I'm 23 years young I have long black hair and I'm mixed with Mexican and Black I have big round black eyes , and I'm pretty wild . I lived with my mom most of my life and seeing her struggle is what caused me to hustle . My mom was more of the care taker in the house hold with me and my 5 older brothers . Being that I had 5 older brothers I was introduced to street life . Every night around 2 A.M we would sneak out and go handle our money drugs and their hoes . We killed for what was ours and my moms didnt have to worry about anything . Now my pops is'nt even visible to us he got locked up awhile back fooling in the same streets I run. The difference between me and my father is that he was the hit man and I have hit men to kill for me . My dad was sentenced to 17 years on the trial of murdering 6 people , hey I dont blame him you got to get your money right ?

I'm not the one to fall in love quick but when I was introduced to Trey , all my thoughts and dreams of love suddenly became true . Trey is one of the biggest drug lords out here in Brooklyn we keep our relationship on the low no need for sluts and hoes in my business . Another reason is because we both run the streets and if people  know he had feelings for me they would come after me , not like I'm scared cause I'm quick to pull the trigger I just don't have time for the extra shit .

Trey Pov :

My name is Trey but in the streets they call me guns cause thats all I keep on me . If you dont know now you know I'm one of the biggest drug lords in Brooklyn so you know I got niggas and hoes coming at me in all directions but I keep blocking them cause I need one women in me life . And all these niggas get dealt with you heard me .I'm about 6'1 I'm a light skin dread head nigga with hazel eyes. I keep my dress game and shoe game up for my own self image .  My life as a kid was a struggle I grew up in an house hold where my moms always got beat from my dad . I had a little sister her name was Britt she got her green eyes from my dad and her curly hair from my  mom. She was the most beautiful little sister I could dream of , until she was shot by my dad , when my moms and him was having an heated fight .

Flashback  ...

" You aint gone never be nothing " My pops yelled as he kicked and hit my moms

" STOP your hurting my mom you Bitch Nigga " My 16 year old sister yelled

My father turned from my mother and pulled my sister hair into the wall causing her face to slam hard with blood pouring from her nose. When I heard the loud bang I grabbed my gun and put it in the waist band of my pants . By the time I got downstairs my dad held the gun up to my sisters head. My sister could hardly keep her eyes open for they were swollen .

" Put the gun down how you gone kill your own flesh and blood " I said gripping the gun I had pointed to my dads head .

All did was laugh and pulled the trigger it was seconds later wihen I dead the same so my pops and sister was laying lifeless close to my mother who had been badly beaten .

Since that day I've never stepped back in that house , while my moms was in the hospital recovering I was out here hustling. I was trying to make money to move us out of that house and in a new one with no old memories .When got out in the streets I had to watch my own back and get higher little by little . Thats how I met the love of my life Anima , she is the best thing that could ever happen to . She doesnt come from this rich background where everything is given to her , instead she work hard for hers and don't live off nobody . I soon plan on stopping this game in the streets and marry her but that aint no time soon . I live in a big house but this aint what I want for my Queen Anima she needs the best and I mean the best . We met threw her brothers we in the same killing gang and I'm the head of it. I've made  alot of money by selling but I will give it up for Anima , My Moms and if I could bring my sister back.

 Unknown Pov :

THIS BITCH THINK SHE CAN TAKE MY MAN !

My name is Deja and yes BITCH you can call me the side chick . Me and Trey have been fucking around for a long time wayy before he found that hoe Anima . That ain even her nigga cause I give him head , clothes , shoes , shitt and thats just the half of it . I'm the one thats all in his call log what bitch what bitch what ? But nahh he gone come clean cause Imma call Anima and tell her about her Mr.Perfect of bitch boyfriend Treyy . By the way I'm black I have black eyes I'm a smooth toned type and my weave is laidddd yasssss bitches can't tell me nothing !

But anyway what he will soon find out is that this aint what he want cause while he fucking and ducking me then going to Anima he bound to slip up. I need to call him and tell him about the new that I found out about when I went to the doctor to get tested. While thank God I'm not prego but I do have HIV I was so depressed when I found out but I don't know if I got it from him from another nigga . Yes I have done alot of hoeing lately but this is my loud wake up call I need to get my shitt together so after I tell Trey and Anima I'll be moving soon so I can start new and fresh I'm no longer going to be used for a sexually toy .

Thanks For Reading Vote And Leave Comments : So I can get to know how you guys like it .