Lies In Secret

Anima Pov :

It's early so it's time to make that money of course. I plan on collecting all of my money from my hood and dealers then I might just head to Trey's house to suprise him. But before the day fully starts I have to take my morning shower .

30 minutes later ....

I finally got of the shower not by choice though the water went cold . I got a text message from my side kick Jay she be trippy I swear she always keep me laughing Jay and I have been knowing eachother since highschool days . We have grown closer and closer as time progressed .

Jay : Whats up with you my nigga ! Time to grind and shine get yo ass up for I come shoot up your house

Me : Nigga you wouldnt dare to mess with this bitch right heree !

Jay : Whateva bitch get yo ass ready we bouta to get paid in this motherfucker .

I didnt plan on taking her because she love to get side tracked by shit I swear , I guess its about to describe Jay to yall cause she is a rare bread bitch . So Jay dresses like a girl but act like a straight up nigga and she does NOT care about these niggas . Ever since her Dad raped her she has never respected a man I can she where shes coming from but it never has happend to me so I can't really feel where she is coming from . Jay has had many girlfriends that cause my bitch pretty no but really she is wayyyy to pretty for girls I always tell her that. 

After I finished texting Jay I got dressed in my black hoodie , with my black skinny jeans , finally I put on my Infrared Jordans. Then I had to deal with this long hair of mine . I straightened it when me and Trey had went out but now I want to wear it curly so I sprayed some water on it . And just like that it went in  it's natural curly state again .

BANG BANG

Who the HELL is knocking on my front door so dame hard like dang my nigga . I rushed down the stairs to see who it was and as soon as I opened the door there stood Jay . I opened the door enough for her to come in and she headed right for the kitchen I swear bruhhhh .

Jay Pov :

This bitch always be having them good snacking so you know I'm finna take my share. I walked to her big ass pantry and loaded up my shitt .

Anima : Nigga get out my fucking pantry ! She yelled

Me : Nigga whats yours is mine and whats mine is mine . I said with a straight face

Anima : Then you must have life all the way fucked up ! She yelled

Me : Stop yo dame yelling my last bitch did enough of that last night . When I said she busted out laughing but I was dead serious I put in that work .

After that little petti agrument we went to the car and started our rounds .