One💙

2:15am

Chris💙

My eyes slowly start to close as I lean over the arm of the couch, that is until I jump up to the sound of the door knob jiggling.

I jump up as my older brother, Michael, aka Tyga, walks through the door. A small smile creeps upon my face as I reach out to give him a hug but he just pushes me away.

'Why aren't you in bed?' He semi yells at me as my eyes start to water.

I lower my head and look at the floor while playing with the hem of my shirt. 'I wanted to make sure you we're ok, you know I worry about you.'  I mumble as I lightly bite my lip. 

Tyga lets out a deep sight before walking over to me and placing his hand on my shoulder. 'Come on, lets go to bed.'

I nod my head before following him up the stairs where we went our separate ways.
〰️

I slowly turn over to the light seeping in through the window as my eyes flutter open. I take in a shaky breath and then let it go.

I close my eyes and lay there soaking up what sunlight came through before getting up and starting my daily routine.

I Don't feel like getting 'dressed up' today so I picked out some black joggers, a white t-shirt, and my white Air Forces. I looked over my outfit and smiled, then I went to the bathroom and started the shower while I waited for it to heat up I went and searched for a towel and a rag.

When I came back the water was right so I got in. I could feel myself relaxing as the hot water hit my body. I stayed and let myself enjoy the warmth around me before grabbing the rag and lathering it up with soap and washing myself off.

Once I'm done washing I rinse off and get out the shower. I grab my towel and wrap it around me then walk out to see my brother sitting on my bed looking at his phone.

Tyga looked up and bit his lip as his eyes traced every inch of my body.

I slightly moved around as I felt myself turning various shades of colors.

"What's up?"

"Oh umm...I'm takin' you to school today, dad left for his trip."

I nod my head as I walk over to my dresser where my clothes were. I could feel his eyes watching me take my every step.

"Um can you?"

"Oh yuh, sorry."

Tyga leaves my room and I let out a shaky sigh as I remove my towel and fully dry myself off. Then I put on some lotion and then my clothes.

I walk over to my phone and grab it along with my charger, headphones, and book bag then leave the room.

"You ready?" Tyga ask making me jump up. He was standing by my door. Has he been there the whole time?

"Yeah.." I say as I slowly nod my head.

He just walked down the hall and out the door with me close behind him.  I walk over to the back and throw my bag in the back seat before getting in the front.

Tyga starts the car and we back out and head down the road. Throughout half the ride Tyga would look at me then at the road. This went on for a while until he pulled into McDonald's.

My eyes lit up as I looked over at him and he looked back at me and smiled.

"Thank you!!!" I scream as I jump over and hug him, then I hop out the car and run inside to order.

As I order the food Tyga comes inside and does the same then pays.

"Your the best." I say giving him a smile.

"I know."

〰️Yuh, ok so sorry if this was bad or whatever because I'm trying, I really am, I think. Anyways sorry for the errors. hope y'all like it and if ya don't I'll take it down. Ok bye.