Three💙

3:04am

Chris💙

"Stop staying up so late, I told you I'll be fine." Tyga said as we walked up the stairs. "I can't help it Ty!" I protested. "I just worry so much about you I mean you are my only brother, my older brother at that."

Tyga let out a deep sight as he turned around to face me. "I know you care and all but you need to worry about yourself for right now. I promise imma be fine now no more stayin' up."

Tyga then smiled at me before walking to his room. "You know I'm not gonna listen." I mumbled. "Yeah I know you not."
〰️

Tyga❤️

"Yeah, He was up again.." I say over the phone to trey. "Bruh he care a little to much just to stay up every night like that, and you still treat him like he don't exist."

"No I don't, Whatchu talkin' bout?" I asked scrunching yo my face. "Nigga when Olivia come over your a whole different person. You ignore me and everyone or thing that crosses your path."

"Ok but that's when she's around and ion even do that  plus y'all have my undivided attention every day." Trey let out deep sigh. "Yuh I might but not him. Sure  you bought him some food but there's so many things that's changed about him that you don't even realize."

I was about to say something when I heard a faint moan. I think it's coming from Chris room. Is He fuckin' a girl? When she get in here?

"Aye Trey, you head that?" I asked waiting for his response. "Is that moaning? Are you watching porn?"

"What?! No, ion need porn when I can get the real thing, I think it's coming from Chris room."

"Oh no, umm hey Ty imma call you tomorrow." I looked at the phone funny. "Stop looking at the phone like that, just know imma call you tomorrow, matter fact Imma stop by."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever bye." I say hanging up. I walked out of my room and into Chris's to see him curled up on a pillow. "Fuuuck, Ty..."

My face heated up as I backed away. I think he's talking about the Tyrone fr-"Tyga s-slow down!" Never mind.......

I chewed on my bottom lip a bit and starred at him before going to his bed and slowly making my way on top of him.

I threw the pillow to the other side of the room and grabbed his legs gently sliding him towards me. My hands went up his sides and caressed them as I leaned down planting soft kisses on his neck.

"Mhmm..." he moaned as he slowly moved his arms around me draping them over my shoulders. "Wake up chris." I whispered leaving a trail of kisses yo yo his ear where I softly tugged on it.

"Wake up baby." I say as my hands travel down to the rim of his shorts pulling them down along with his boxers as well.

Chris hissed as the cold air hit him causing his eyes to open. "T-Tyga what are you doin?!?" I didn't answer, I pecked his lips several times before lifting up his shirt kissing and sucking all the way down his body leaving marks where ever I pleased.

My hands went fine and I placed one on his thigh as the other went lower. I slowly slipped in a finger as he squirmed around in discomfort.

I kissed back up his body until I got to him where I pecked his lips repeatedly. "T-ty.." I moaned as he wrapped his arms around my me deepening the kiss.

I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance but he denied me.  I let out a low growl and and added a second finger. He gasped while letting out a low moan.

I slipped my tongue and we fought for dominance. "Ahmm.." he moaned out as he pulled away. I pumped my fingers in and out of him faster as he clawed at my back.

I put my face in his neck and kissed and sucked as I Please. This went on for a while until I pulled my finger out of him and looked down.

His eyes were half lidded, his mouth was slightly open and his back was slightly arched. "Fucking Beautiful..." I say running my hand up and down his thigh before taking off my clothes.
〰️
Chris💙

1:24pm

"This nigga..." I mumbled as my finger lightly traced the giant 'T' on my neck. "Imma whoop his ass."

"Whoop who's ass?" I quickly looked back to see August walking into the room. "No one.." I say covering my neck.

"It's obvious that y'all fucked." He says giving me a straight face. I scrunched up my face. "How you know?"

"You got more than one hickie on your neck, there are hints of sex here and there, and he smiled way to hard when I said your name."

I rolled my eyes and removed my hand. "Y'all go out now..." he said walking away. "No w-"

"I DONT GIVE A FUCUUUUCK! It's official, y'all go out. Tyga y'all date now!" He yelled walking out the room.

"Ok!" He yelled back.

〰️Yuh So Sorry for the errors, and if it was confusing, weird and just bad. Also a new chapter on secrets should be out by tomorrow. Also y'all go follow my new account @Offical_space because I got 2 new books that I'm finna publish on there. Ight peace☮️