VII

Jimin

"She'll be okay. But she has a broken leg and minor memory loss." Hoseok responded as he sat down.

"What do you mean by 'minor memory loss?" Alaina asked.

"She won't remember what happened in the past two months."

"That's a good thing, isn't it?" Yoongi hyung asked, leaving the rest of us confused.

"I mean, it is but at the same time it isn't." Chae-Rin noona said as Hoseok hyung agreed.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked as we all looked at the three talking to each other.

"Um.." Hoseok hyung started off with a sigh. "Sincere has been receiving hate for the past month and...she's been hurting herself."

"Like self-harm?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"No. More like starving herself to death."

"Oh no.." I said, looking down. "That is not good. Did she not know I sick I gotten from extreme dieting?"

"I mean, she knows-" Hoseok hyung's voice cracked at the topic. He covered his mouth as a tear fell from his eyes. "She really thinks that she is not perfect. And I hate that because she's perfect in my eyes."

"She needs help." Alaina says after a few minutes of silence. "And I'll help her."

"Me too." I said as I shook my head in agreement. "But she needs to recover first."

Sincere

Ugh...

Where the hell am I?

Nevermind. In a hospital. I can smell the chemicals now.

"Hoseok is gonna kill me for being so wreckless." I sighed and sat up slowly. I hissed in pain as I looked down. "How am I supposed to work with this cast on my leg?"

"Miss Vaganess?" The door opened as a male in his thirties walked in the room. He had black hair and brown eyes. He gave me a small smile as he looked at my condition. "I'm glad that you're awake. I didn't think you would wake up so early."

"I don't know whether to take that as an insult or a compliment, Doctor Park..." I said, giving him a small glare.

"I'm sorry. How are you feeling?"

"Like crap. And that I screwed up. Badly."

"The accident was not your fault ma'am. The driver who hit you was drunk and died on impact. You can't blame yourself for this."

"If I would have looked before I pulled into traffic, it may not have happened." I sighed. "Now I'm in this horrid place again, except with a broken leg."

"Speaking of being in this place again-"

"I know. I have not gained any weight. I've lost more. I can't help it."

"Have you been doing my steps?" He asked as he looked at my chart. I remained silent and looked out the window. "Miss Vaganess?"

"Honestly, no. There's no point. I'll never be enough for him. And it hurts me because I know its the truth. I should have been the one who died in the accident. Then I wouldn't be living in this Hell anymore." After that statement, I heard a knock at the door.

"It might be a visitor. Are you okay with seeing people now?" Doctor Park asked as I heard his footsteps.

"Sure." I heard the door creak open and Chae-Rin's voice.

"Sincere!" She yelled as she hugged me. "I'm so glad you're okay. From now on, I will take better care of you. I'm so sorry."

"Don't blame yourself Chae. I should have been more careful."

"Sincere!" I heard Jungkook yell as Alaina walked in with him. "You're okay. I'm so glad you're okay."

"Me too. I thought I lost my only friend in this town." Alaina said as she sat in the chair that was in front of me. I turned my body where everyone could see me as the rest walked in slowly.

"I will give you all some privacy." Doctor Park said as I nodded. He gave us a quick smile before he quickly left out the room

"Are you okay noona?" Jimin asked as he looked at me. I gave him a nod and a small smile while rubbing the top of his head. "I was so scared for you."

"But not as scared as Hoseok hyung." Namjoon said as I looked at Hoseok. He looked back at me calmly but I could still see the fear in his eyes.

"I need some time alone with Hoseok. If that's okay with everyone." I said as everyone else agreed.

"Come on everyone. I'll buy us coffee." Jin said as everyone else gave me a small hug before walking out the room. The door closed as I sighed.

"Hoseok, can I ask you something?"