VIII

Sincere

"Hoseok, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"He asked cautiously.

"Do you love me? Honestly?"

"What? What kind of question is that? I love you with all my heart and soul, Sincere. You're one of the main reasons why I keep pushing on." He stood up and walked over to me.

"I have something to tell you. But promise me that you won't get mad at me."

"What is it?" He asked with concern, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"It's about the eating disorder thing-"

"I know. I told you that you should have told me that my fans were attacking you-"

"Wait, what? When did that happen?" I asked. My nose scrunched up in confusion. I don't remember that happening...

"Oh shit. I forgot." Hoseok silently laughed to himself, rubbing the back of his neck.

"When did that happen? I don't remember."

"About two months ago..."

"Oh no..." I said as I sat up completely, hissing in pain. "This is not good. Do they hate me? Do they think I'm ugly? What did I do wrong? Please tell me..."

Hoseok

I never should have let that slip out of my mouth. Change the subject, quick!

"Let's not talk about that now. What were you going to tell me?" I asked, slowing trying to get her to lay back down. "You said you had something to tell me about the eating disorder?"

"Um..." She started off. Her heartbeat on the monitor began to slowly increase. She's super nervous. "You promise you won't be mad?"

"With all my heart, I promise I won't be mad. Now tell me, please."

"When did you find out about it?" She asked.

"You remember a few moments ago? What I said about the hate thing?"

"Yeah..."

"I found out around that time."

"Well... The eating d-disorder..." Her hands began to shake a little bit. "It's been going on for about two years..."

"Two years?!" I jumped off the bed and groaned. I slowly breathed in and out, closing my eyes in the process. I cleared my throat and turned to face Sincere. "Two?"

"Two." She nodded slowly.

"How did I not notice? We've been dating for three years.."

"I can't tell you."

"And why is that? Who said something to you three years ago? Now that I think about it, you really have changed a lot since I first met you. It's not a bad change, but as I continue to think, it's a plot twist."

"I-I really can't tell you! I don't want you both to fight-"

"So I know this person? How close are we?"

"Like brothers..." As she said that, I could only think of my members. I swear, if any of them..

"Who was it?"

"Hoseok, I love you but I can't tell you."

"Sincere," I sat down on the bed again, putting her hand in mine. "You can tell me. I won't let you get hurt. Nobody won't lay a finger on you."

"I-I'm scared..." Her heart rate increased rapidly as tears began to fall from her face.

"Sincere, calm down. Please. Deep breath in, deep breath out." I demonstrated how to do and she soon followed my actions. "Are you okay now?"

"I think so. At least the machine stopped beeping so loud." She sighed. " Are you sure that you won't let anyone hurt me?"

"I promise you." I took her pinky in mine and clenched it tightly.