Author's Note

To all the people out there suffering with depression, self-harm, suicidal thoughts or other mental illnesses. Stay strong. Life may be shit and miserable at the moment but soon enough it will be over. If you think no one cares about you; you are wrong. I care about you even though I don’t know you that well. Your family cares about you. Your friends care about you. This story may be fiction but it relates too many of you around the world. It shows that you are not alone. There is always someone there to help you. Now, some of you probably question why you’re here or no one will care if you leave but I know that life will get better. You need to let go of the past. The past holds people back and doesn’t let them see into the future. The past is in the past don’t let I hold you back. I know this book has nothing about eating disorders but I have a few things to the girls and guys suffering from them. You are perfect the way you are. The size of your clothing and the number on the scale doesn’t define you.  Now to the self-harmers of the world; stay strong. I know it can be hard to stay strong and clean. I know this because I’ve been through it before. I know that I am worth more than the blade. It’s the same with you. You are worth it! You don’t need those scars from that blade or flame. You may think it is the only thing you can do but that’s not right. There are many alternatives to self-harming such as music, drawing, YouTube, sleeping and many more. At the end of the book there is gonna be a few projects to help you stay clean.

*please note some parts of this story can be triggering to some people that are suffering with these types of problems so read it with care and if you get triggered I didn’t mean for it to happen and please don’t harm yourself, just put down the story and do something as an alternative such as drawing, listening to music etc etc.*