WAIT WHAT?? finale

Last chapter of Wait What...

Dylan's pov

I heard Jackson calling my name so much while his voice sounded like he was crying , I run upstairs as fast as a can to go to kitchen. I saw him sitting on the ground crying his heart out , "Omg baby, what's wrong?" I asked going up to him and trying to make him stand up. He said with tears between his words from the pain he felt "I think it's time" as soon as I heard this I rushed to get him a shirt and we went to the hospital that wasn't really far from our apartment.He was literally screaming from the pain . We we got to the hospital they immediately took him to the operation room. I was nervous but so excited to see our babies.

-couple of hours later-

The doctor came out and I run to him , he told me to calm down and he told me to wait in the room where they'll put Jackson in in a couple of minutes. I wait impatiently to see my 3 babies , Jackson and our adorable twins. They first came to the room and gave me the babies and I literally started crying of how cute and adorable they are . We decided to name the girl ,  Natalia and the boy , Adam (I ASKED SOME PEOPLE AND THEY AGREED SO DONT JUDGE THE NAMES😂) They mostly looked like Jackson but they had some of my features. I just cannot wait to see Jackson, he went through alot these past 9 months and he was strong . I'm just so happy and proud of him. When they got him to the room I went to his bed and hugged him so tightly. He was so tired to even hug back but I'm okay with that. He spoke up having a hard time talking "Can I see them?" I picked them up from their bed and put them in Jackson's arm. He started cry because of the cuteness overload. He's so cute and no matter what he'll always be my baby.
We just sit there in silence admiring their beauty.

-2 days later-

Jackson can finally go home now , he's still a bit tired but he's almost fine. We asked our moms to decorate the babies room a while ago so we also haven't seen the room yet but i'm sure it would look great. We finally reached the apartment and our parents were already there. Once we enter our moms run to take the babies and see them. I LOVE MY FAMILY. I help Jackson walk to the couch and lay down . Today was just an amazing day . I'm a dad now wow. I'm so excited to start this life with my soon to be husband ❤️

HI BITCHEEEES THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF "WAIT WHAT" SO YEA I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED IT 💞💞
Make sure to vote and comment what you thought of all these parts  <3

Love y'all

Instagram: jylaanstans