WAIT WHAT??

(Okay so this was a request from readers and this is the first time someone ever requests something so I can't say no hahaha)
Ty  redrum_em for the idea
Jackson's pov

It's the next day and i'm still in pain but this time I keep throwing up every 5 minutes, Dylan is still sleeping but i cant i have to wake him up.

"Babe" I say as i'm still in some pain
He wakes up worried "Yes?"
"My stomach still hurts me and it even got worse " I say as I go in for a hug into his hands
"Maybe we should go to the doctor to see what's wrong" He said , I nod although I don't like going to hospital but I have to -

Dylan's pov

We're on our way to the doctor, Jackson was holding my hands so tightly all the way terrified of what might the doctors say.
We finally get there and wait for our turn .
When it was our turn Jackson went in a room to have his stomach checked (IDK AISHJDJE IVE BEEN TO A HOSPITAL A FEW TIMES ONLY LOL) and I waited in the office .
When they got out Jackson was so confused which made me too..
The doctor told us that Jackson is ... pregnant??? Wait what.. (THIS IS SO WEIRD TO ME OML BUT ITS ALL FOR Y'ALL SO YOU BETTER VOTE)
I mean it's weird thinking a man can get pregnant but i'm also happy , i turn to Jackson and gave him a little peck as we got everything done and headed out.
Jackson was still abit shocked
"Well look at the bright side of it ,  atleast we can have babies that look like us , no need to adopt" We both laugh and he cuddles me.

(Okay since my story is like one shots every chapter is something not related to the other in here they aren't married yet)

Well now I have to think of a way to propose to Jackson and make a beautiful family with him!! What a great future waiting for us both , I think to myself. We spent the rest of the day just cuddling and talking about this weird but adorable thing that we found out today.
But like i'm going to be a dad.. am I ready for it? ...

(ITS 12AM AND IM WRITING THIS LOL ,BUT TOMORROW IS THURSDAY WHICH MEANS THE WEEKEND STARTS!!! SO I DONT REALLY MIND HAHAHA .THIS WAS WEIRD BUT Kinda? CUTE 😍🌚)

Make sure to vote if you like it , also comment if I should continue this or just stop here .

Ty for all the feedbacks on my last chapter i really appreciate you guys complementing my shitty ass story haha . Goodnight💞
Instagram: jylaanstans