Chapter 2

4 years later (Today)...

Selena

      I woke up and saw a text from my manager Emily. I yawned and texted her back.

Em: hey your photo shoot is in 2 hours

me: ok be there soon xoxo

Em: k Xoxo

      I walked over to my closet and looked for an outfit. I chose a blue blouse, white skinny jeans, and blue sparkle heals. I curled my long brown hair and put on my make-up.

      I then got my iPhone, purse, and my car keys to my Jeep. I ran to my Jeep and drove thirty minutes to the city. I turned on the radio and heard my favorite song 'Buckwild'. I wondered who did the raping.

      Then I heard the dj say "Okay so that was Buckwild by 2virgins and Taylor Caniff!" I stopped. Luckly nobody was behind me. I had a look of shock on my face.

      I changed the station and just drove to my photo shoot.

      When I got there my first outfit was a coral/peach/orange dress, and white sparkle heals. I stood the way I was supposed to and then changed. The seconed one was a red crop top that had a black #10 on the back, white short shorts, and red vans. I did my poses and then changed.

      After I was finished I got to keep one of the outfits I chose the coral/peach/orange dress and white sparkle heals. Then Emily told me something.

      "I got a call from my old friend, Bart. He manages a group called Magcon. And he wanted you to join!" Emily said. "Cool! When's the meeting?" I said. "Tomorrow at 2 o'clock! I will pick you up at 1 o'clock." she said.

      I drove home and went to my room. I hung up my dress and put my shoes in my shoe closet. Then I turned on 'Pretty Little Liars'. I got on my instagram. 50.0m followers. I laughed.

      I ended up falling asleep on my bed.

*Dream*

      "Help! I-I-I can't breathe!" I yelled gasping for air. It was no use. "Help!" I yell again. Then I fell to the ground.

      The next thing I knew I was in the hospital. "What happened?" I asked dazed. "You were beat the hell out of and almost died!"

      I woke up screaming. Apparently my brother was visiting from college. He ran upstairs "What's wrong?!" he yelled. "Oh my gosh!" I yelled hugging him. I started to cry. "I missed you Seth!"

                End of Chapter 2!

(Sorry it's short)!

Xoxo,

      Selena Renné Santiago ❤