CHAPTER 26_ LU HAN

Se Ra POV

I’m having a fever now. I don’t know the reason but I’m so stress with what happen. Eun Ji also absent to accompany me. She kept asking me about the real situation but I refuse at first. However, I can feel that it was burden for me to keep this secret by myself so I told her everything that happened between me and Umin oppa.

“He kissed you? That’s too much,” she replied to me. Eun Ji looked so mad at this time. Super mad but I told her to calm down.

“Unnie… It’s not I want to said bad thing about this EXO member but I think they will play with our feeling if we fall for them so easily.” She said.

Talked to my hand Eun Ji. You already fall for Se Hun. I thought.

“Eun Ji why don’t we practice? I need to choose my song.” She looked at me with are-you-sure look. I’m just nodded.

So both of us went downstairs and played a CD and start choosing song.

“Why don’t you sing Forever Love?”she asked and I looked her in disbelief state.

“Hey, I’ve told you that it’s the song I sang last night with Umin,” I replied.

“Oops. Sorry I forgot about that. then…” she searching for another CD and I wait for her.

“Here. Sing this. Heaven by Ailee for the first round,” she gave me the CD.

“Hey. I can’t sing that. My voice will be cracked into pieces in front of the judges,” I exclaimed and she just giggled there.

“You can do this Se Ra-ah. Please for me,”she blinked and I fall for her puppy eyes.

“Okay!”

“Yeah! Thank you Se Ra,” she cheered and I chuckled.

“Why are you so happy?” I said.

“Well..the boys love Ailee right? So I guess they will fall in love with your voice. I want you to amaze them. Okay, “ she replied and give a thums up.

“Hahaha. Eun Ji-ah. For the first selection I will sing in front of judges only without audiences. If I passed that I will sing another song for the semi-finale and grand finale,” I said and she stopped her cheer.

“What? Why I didn’t know about it,” she pouted.

“Don’t worry. For the first selection I will sing this song okay.”

“How about the semi and grand finale?”

“Hey, we can think about it later. Only if I were selected,” I said.

“Then make sure you do your best,” she giggled.

Lu Han POV

Xiu Min looked so stress. He told me everything last night. Actually I want to mad at him for kissing Se Ra. Also I admitted to him that I have feelings for her too. What did I do that for? I went to his table.

“Umin. Are you okay? about what I said last night, just don’t take it to your heart,” I give him an advice and as a replied this hyung nodded his head.

“Lu-ge what should I do now?” he asked me.

“About what?”

“Se Ra. I don’t have strength to confront her or face her. I’m afraid she will hate me,” he exclaimed.

*Sighed

*Sighed

*Sighed

2 hours late