Puck wakes up before they start to leave

I wake up in spirit and left my body. I think i surprised or scared a few of them as i suddenly appeared outside my body. "Heeerrreeesss puck!" i practically shouted as i appeared with a smile on my face and started floating around with a hint of excitement. "Puck, why are you so excited?" my boss Xanatos said. "Cause I'm finally awake again! I don't like how i have to go back to my body to sleep because i spent to long out of it! I miss the time before there were chains on my body and i didn't have to go in my body all the time!" i said.

"..You aren't sad or anything?" someone asked but i ignored who it was and focused on the question.

"Nope~! Gave that up a long time ago~! After moping for a bit that is...i figured it wouldn't do any good to anyone to be sad or anything even if i thought of killing-never mind." i said then i realized i almost said i thought of killing myself.

They all give me a hard look, some had a 'should i say something?' Look on their faces.

"Puck..what do you mean?" my lord who i just know noticed was standing less then three feet away from either me or my body. "What do you mean that i mean?" i redirected the question back to him.

Trying to ignore it or not answer it. "Puck..answer the question, what do you mean about the killing part?" my lord says as everyone tensed up in preparation for what it might be.

"...Well..i might have, uh, thought about killing myself to stop this all and so i wouldn't suffer for so long? But then i thought that it wouldn't do any good and might make a few people suffer if i did that...so i didn't kill myself no matter how much i wanted to stop this because I'm practically stuck here, with no way back home unless one of you'll came to get me when the gathering started or something. Which i knew wasn't going to happen for a long time, i did sent for help a long time ago in the messages but i thought you'll haven't received it yet or it was ignored because it came from me...I'm not sure which one or even if it was either..."i said with a frown on my face.

"..How many times?" my lord and boss said at the same time which caused them to look at each other as i chuckled.

"How many what?" i asked them. "To you know, thought of killing yourself?" my boss said with a hint of unease.

"Oh...that's a hard question to answer..my guess would be around, 400 times or so.."i said as their expressions darken. "That many..."my lord said angry. I blinked in surprise, huh, i never knew so many would care about me, heck I'm surprised my lord or boss cares enough about me.

I didn't expect it, no one wanted puck, usually only what i give them, it was never puck, just his abilities.

Why do they care anyway? No one has every cared before..people take and take and take.

Even if it wasn't theirs, they take. People are greedy or can be..but they have a sense of humor, unlike demona.

I guess if i truly wanted to, i could name quite a few who are good and not greedy..though i don't know about my boss..oh well..though i still don't know why they are so effected by all of this. It's nothing new, so..why do they care? I just don't get it..

How..why..can they care for me, a trickster? I might never get it...probably at first and for a very long time...i guess i should ask..but i probably won't understand the answer..no I'm certain i won't get the answer..i might never do...ugh...so complicated...i guess i should ignore it for now..

"So you sent a message to us but i either didn't receive it because someone decided it wasn't important or we haven't gotten it yet...if it was the first, then how dare they decide what's important and what's not! I decide that! Not them! I shall teach them a lesson when i get back..." my lord said with a very dark look.

Oh shoot! This is one of the reason why i didn't want to say anything...ugh now I'm going to have to stop him later...oh well at least it's not towards me. I feel bad for those who decided that...it's their fault for their fate now..so I'll mostly leave them to their fate for now unless i think it's to..bad or something..oh well..I'm finally going to go home after so long...i can't wait..

______*__*_______*___*_______*___*____
Finished! Finally! I have had a headache since around almost 3 p.m. and it's already 4:59 p.m. ugh hope it goes away soon...well until next time..

Ja ne~!