finally going home...

My lord opens the portal, walking in with my body as i start to follow.

I turn towards my boss and the others. I smiled and waved a good-bye for now before i turned and fully went through.

After going through it, i immediately saw the others...like everyone was there...so it was the gathering that sent my lord to look for me.

They all turned and looked at us, doing a double take at the sight of two of me...at least i think that's why they did a double take..."Hellllloooo everyone! How is everyone?" i said cheerfully and a hint of excitement. "Why is there two puck's?!" shouted someone i couldn't even see.

Though i did try to see who it was but..no such luck to who it was..too bad..

I'm tired...that's a first...i may have to go to my body because of the pull but never have i gotten tired...which is making me wary...never in all those years on the humans world, have i ever felt tired...i wonder why that is..is it because i haven't been here for so long? Is it because of what's here? Is it because of the other's? Or is it something else?

So tired...i yawn and my lord looks at me with a hint of concern. I guess that's because i never yawned before in my spirit form..not even in front of them. I yawned again, they look at me.

"For the first time in a long time...I'm tired..." i said with a hint of surprise. "Is it something i should be concerned of puck?" my lord asks me. "I'm not sure...i am wary though..like what if i don't wake up again until you can get the chains off me? That's my concern..." i said with a hint of worry.

I saw my lord frowned, "or maybe it's just because this is the first time I've been here since I've been in my spirit form? So many different possibilities that may happen or will happen..." i said tired and yawning.."you will find a way to get these chains off of me...right my lord?" i asked tired.

"I will get these chains off you as soon as i can puck." my lord says.

I felt myself relax, "good then i don't have to worry about going back to my body and sleeping..." i said and went over to my body and was then inside.

I fell asleep afterwards, i heard bits and pieces of their conversation.

I also felt and heard my lord getting angry at some or a few someones..I'm not sure who though... Tired...i thought as i fell deeper into my mind to sleep or try to at the least.

I was at least half asleep by now as i felt my lord getting angrier and felt his magic being used or summoned or something.. i don't exactly know just yet and maybe i will find out what happened later when i finally wake up again but until then..

I'll just sleep. I am not sure if and when I'll wake up again...if I'm still my soul self or me physically wake up for the first time in centuries...i have many questions without the answers...i might never know because i might never wake up again which kinda terrifies me..it might be many centuries before i wake up to know that those i knew in the mortal world right now, might not be there anymore...

Which will sadden me because i was kinda thinking about giving them more time to live...more... centuries to stay alive and learn more and all. I then brought some of my magic out and gentle touch's my lords magic which calms down at my touch. Then I fell deeper into sleep...just waiting for my lord to free me from this chains. I smiled since I knew he would be able to free me soon. I thought as I drifted.

____*\____*_____*_____*____*____*__
Finished with 681 words and sorry it's short but I couldn't think of anything to add to this that would fit without making another chapter. Sorry it took so long but here's the update now. And ja ne~!