Chapter 7

Keith and I had walked into first period, biology. I went to sit in my normal spot which is by the window close to the Forrest. I look out there when the professor talks, sometimes biology is BORING! I than start to sit down in my normal spot and than Keith sits next to me. I look at him "Ummm Can I help you? " I asked with my left eye brow up.
"Ahhh yah, I want to sit next to you!" He said with a strong look
"Okay, why would you sit next to me when you have all those other girls that are tapping there seat as if they want you to sit next to him!" I said with an eager voice.
"Hannah, I could go over there and sit next to them but I want to sit next to you, is that a sin!" Keith said with a stern look on his face.

I than gave in and let him sit there, throughout biology I felt someone staring at me, I sat straight and I looked at the corner of my eye and I seen Keith looking at me. I sat there still as noon turns into night. My hands sweaty my heart racing. "Why does he have to be so cute, but so popular?" I asked myself.

Finally the bell rings and it's time for my next class. I than pack my bags but I look and Keith is grabbing my book to help out in my bag. I look at him and smile with a thank you. We walk out together and he walks me to my next class.