Mystery Man

The mystery voice comes out of the trashcan slowly. "I-im s-sorry miss I didn't mean to startled you I was looking for a place to rest up for a bit" he says brushing off the trash. Roxie loses her grip on the bat. "So you decided to stay in a trashcan?" She says confused. The mystery man nods his head a bit.  "I'm sorry again miss." With that said he takes off running towards the park. Roxie noticed while he was running away that he was fragile looking and seemed ill, she sighed ran into the house putting on some shoes and getting a bag of clothes that her brother left, for the stranger to wear. She didn't know why but she felt as if she knew him. Roxie and Zeus run to the park looking for the stranger. "U-uh person who was in my trashcan where'd you go? I want to help you" she looks around while Zeus sniffs. "Hey man you looked ill, just come out so I can help you." Snap! Roxie's head darts towards the sound of a branch breaking. The mystery man quickly hides behind the tree again breathing heavy but quietly. "She followed me? I bet the doctor sent her!" He says to himself. He starts to run off again but Zeus sees him and takes off running into the mystery man making him fall. Zeus sits on his back. "Get him off me please.." He says trying to breath while Zeus was sitting on him. "Zeus off." Zeus  gets off but keeps a paw on his leg. "Why'd you try to run?  Who are you? Are you ill? Where are you from?" Roxie asks looking at him. He sighs and turns over looking up at Roxie. "Why do you care? And who are you? Did the doctor send you?" He asks his tone slightly angered.