The out break

Zeus barking like hell, Marshae was gone to work already and matt was at the track field, and Zachary had left to go and feed. Roxie now fully awake turns on the news while opening up her closet to get to her secert closet with her weapons. Roxie was going to clean them when all of a sudden there was a scream coming from the tv. She looks back to the tv confused only to see the news cast being eaten by her coworks. "What the fuck?..." Roxie says out loud then like a light buld clicking on "Oh shit,Zack!" she says grabbing a few guns and and runs out the house, Zeus following her. As soon as she is outside she presses the lock down button for the house so no one can get in unless its her or her family.
"Zeus find!" They head towards the track feid first to check on Matt. After running for a half an hour they get to the track feild. "MMMAAATTTTT?!" she yells looking for her brother. Running on left feild of the football feild next to the track feild, what looks like Matt being chased by another runner but ends up falling. Matt sees Roxie and runs towards her at hia high speed. "ROXIE ON YOUR FEET MOVE IT!" Matt yells while running past her. Roxie running after Matt with Zeus following a few steps behind.