D

🍑
🍑
🍑

How I met your sister
Jeon jungkook POV

It was an ordinarily day when I saw Kim Y/n at school walking with Lee Min in the hallway. Than, all of a sudden I got a boner by looking at her ass.

I haven't had this feeling for such a long time.

The boner got to me. I really want to fuck her, so hard. And than she looked up at me with a glared.

Y/n POV.

I felt a glare behind my back. All of a sudden I turn my head back and I saw Jungkook looking at me licking his bottom lips, leaning in his locker. Ugh. Another fuckboy.

First Park Jimin

Second Min Yoongi

Than Jung Hoseok

And

Now

Jeon Jungkook.

"Y/n are you even listening to me and who the fuck are you looking at?" She asked. She was pure mad that I wasn't listening. I looked at her.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Never mind who's your next toy?" She smirk.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You literally hook up with half of your brothers friends!" She rolled her eyes while giving me a smug.

"No I didn't they-" I was interrupted.

"Y/n ssi." My brother said.

"Yes?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"My friends are coming over, So cook something delicious." He said giving you a pat on the head.

You causally push off Taehyung hand; that was on top of your head. "Am I Your slave?" You rolled your eyes.

"Come on baby sis.. your cooking is the best.. pleaseee. We are watching the home run game. You can join us." He wined like a baby. Yet, his older than me and haven't cook anything in his life except; ramen, eggs and.... that's all about it.

"Fine. Only tonight." I said.

-

I cooked korean spicy rice cakes, sour chicken, dumplings, and etc.

Wow. I cooked a lot tonight. I hope the seven boys can finished these whole meal.

The door bell rang. And Taehyung went to get the doorbell.

"Ahhhh, welcome." Taehyung said.

And the six boys entered the house.

"Remember everything is in the kitchen." Taehyung said. That bitch. Isn't he gonna give credit to me.

I put my apron away. And went out to greet them.

"Oh.. hello y/n" Jimin said with a smirk.

I nod and waved. My eyes went towards Taehyung giving him a stare while I fold my arms.

"Oh yea.. guys.. the beer is in the fridge. Let's start watching the home run game!" And he gathered up all the boys in the sofa.

"Lastly, everyone said thanks to my sister y/n for cooking all the meal." He came by you and give you a kiss on the head. "Thanks, but you could have pat my head Tae." I wiped the kiss off my head and went upstair.

J.JK POV

I was sitting on the sofa with a bottle of beer in my hand. I wonder what she's doing.

"Hey Jimin." I whisper and he looked at me.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said while standing up.

"Okay... you don't have to tell me that." Jimin said with an attitude which made me rolled my eyes.
-

I head upstair.
Looking at every door so I can find hers.
What was I thinking. Why did I got a boner. Out of all the girls, why her?.

I finally made it to her bedroom. I knock, but there was no answers. I knock again. But still no answer. Is she sleeping.

I'll just open the door to check.

I open the door and saw no one in the room.

"Y/n?" I said in a soft voice.

All of a sudden another door open.

Oh my holly shit!