neuf

y/n's pov

"ms. y/l!" a woman said. i groaned as i yawned and stretched. "you can't miss any meal, but you did last night."

it was a friday and i had no lessons on friday. monday, tuesday, wednesday, and thursday is where i actually had to learn and attend my classes. friday, saturday, and sunday where the days where i could roam around, go out, and sleep in.

"i wasn't hungry," slurring my words. "am i in trouble?"

"you have to go downstairs to eat breakfast," was all she said before she quickly exited out of the room. i sat there confused, still half asleep, then i finally got out of bed and got ready for the day.

• • •

(her outfit)

(her outfit)

i just threw on a big t-shirt, shorts, and everything else after i took a shower. i decided not to put any make up since i really didn't care. my hair was still wet as i put on my shoes and went downstairs.

i was greeted with the serious faces of the princes which made me a bit intimidated. taehyung usually had a childish smile, and jimin usually had a smirk, but they all had serious faces.

i sat in my seat and began eating.

"why did you skip dinner?" namjoon asked me with a sharp, yet gentle voice.

"i wasn't really hungry," i mumbled.

i didn't want to cause anymore trouble since they all seemed mad at me for some reason. so what i skipped dinner?

i saw yoongi put down his silverware. "you know, we want the soon-to-be-princess to be healthy. you can't miss any meals."

"it was just dinner..."

namjoon sighed as taeyong entered the room. i haven't seen him in a while which is surprising?

"y/n doesn't even know what the punishment is, and i don't think she wants to know. this should be a warning punishment," taeyong said calmly. "if you break an important rule that will mean you will get a severe punishment."

i nodded while looking down at my lap.

"this is a warning," namjoon stated. "we're not going to give you a punishment but the next time you disobey the rules, we will give you a punishment."

i played with my fingernails while nodding slowly. my heart raced as if i was a little child getting scolded by the parents.

"look at me."

i raised my head and looked at namjoon. i didn't want to look at anyone, especially yoongi, since it'd make it 10x worse. yoongi would probably be smirking and enjoying this.

"i would've given you a punishment you definitely would not like, and i don't want to," namjoon said. "but i will have to next time. learn that your actions can cause consequences, even if it's a little thing."