dix-neuf

hello! sorry i haven't been updating lately 🤧 i started school already + i had a major writers block so i couldn't think of anything to write. i will try and update at least 3 times a week, but please understand that i cannot update daily. thank you for your understanding! now, let's continue on with the book?

you guys have been waiting patiently so why not give you guys some smut? ;)

warning ⚠️: sexual graphic parts ahead

• • •

i pouted.

"lisa-unnie~ i'm bored."

"how the hell are you bored when you're in this huge house with practically everything in it?"

i shrugged. "it makes it less amusing when the guys aren't here. having their different personalities all mixed together makes it more fun i guess."

"are you calling me boring?!" lisa gasped dramatically while grabbing her chest. i rolled my eyes at her sudden break.

"i want to do something but i have no idea what to do. being trapped in this manor gets very boring very easily," i groaned. "what do you want to do?"

she looked up at the ceiling for a few seconds and sat up really quickly. "we should do a fashion show!"

"definitely not."

"how about swim class?"

"already do that."

"practice dancing?"

"ugh. i've done that too much already with prince hoseok."

"cook or bake?"

"nah."

"then what do you want to do?!" she yelled.

"do you want to do karaoke?"

after we stopped arguing about what to do today, we ended up picking karaoke. it's such a basic hobby to do, but you waste so much energy with it.

both of us sang many different songs, genres ranging from kpop, english music, r&b, etc. our voices most likely echoed through the whole manor but we really didn't care. it was fun to not think of anything and have fun at the moment, until we heard the familiar noise of huge doors slamming closed. both me and lisa stopped and looked at each other before turning the karaoke off.

"what are you guys doing in here?" namjoon asked us first.

lisa and i were sitting on the couch, karaoke equipment put away and the television off. we were on our phones, scrolling through random things and making it seem that we have been on our phones for the whole time.

"what does it look like we're doing?"

a familiar pale skinned boy walked in, rolling his eyes. "that's not how you respect a prince."

"prince and princess can treat each other however they would like."

"you're not a princess and we're not prince's," the pale boy argued.

i smirked while staring at my phone. "well it's the same thing. aren't i practically royalty?"

"i mean, she does live here and we do treat her as an equ-"

taehyung spoke before yoongi cut him straight off. "shut up before i make you."

yoongi left the room, leaving all the other kings in the room. it's odd to say 'kings' because that's a much higher status than a prince. i'm close with the kings of the land. that's odd to hear.