20

I rushed to Katie's doctors building, running inside clearly out of breath, I see Katie crying alone in a corner while the nurses watch intensely. "am I late?" I asked taking a seat next to her

"No, I can't do it j, I can't kill my baby" she sobbed

A little piece of me was happy about this but the other half knew the actions that are going to take place after she tells her parents "it wil be fine Katie ok, don't cry"i tried and soothed her

"I have to tell tony, I can't have a baby in my house , you know how my father is"

"We will call him ok just stop crying "

"Ok" she whispered

The doctor was informed and still wanted to speak with Katie to tell her what she needed todo from here.

Apparently Katie had to be set up with doctors appointments and vitamins that will help the baby grow, Katie looked like she was torn against her will, like this was a bad stepping stone in her life, it was but I don't think it's a big deal.

The only thing that would or could be the hardest part of her pregnancy will be the fact that she would be walking around school with a stomach before we graduate, other then that there's nothing for her to be worried about, to me at least.

Katie and I were now at her house, stil in my car, trying to figure out what she would say to her parents, we know for a fact that her mom would be happy but her father would end up hitting her. I tried to tell Katie she needed to tell tony 1st so he can do whatever it was he needed todo for her to be out of her house before she told her parents, she didn't want to tell him right away so that was a bust.

Katie also told me she wanted to tell them on her own for a dumb reason, but I knew the truth. she didn't want me to witness her fathers anger, she had always been this way, when she knew he was home or in a bad mood she would dismiss our plans. I can't understand why he was even that way or why Katie can't trust me enough to witness such a thing, I might be able to help in a way, like he wouldn't do things in front of me knowing who my father was, but she didn't believe that.i guess she was saving me from drama I didn't need.

We said our goodbyes and I headed home. I wasn't up for anything but sleep and food, my parents were out of town again for a convention of some sort , they never seem to want to take me or even tell me themselves but I didn't mind, I liked when my mother was gone. I know that sounds harsh but I can't deal with her way of life or her words towards me, it gets annoying af and sometimes when I would confine in her about all the pranks at school, she would say something so harsh that the pranks didn't even matter, she was one of the reasons I cry at night.

The house felt cold and empty, usually that never happens, the maids are always here specially when my parents are gone but as I look around not seeing Any humans or body movements. I felt like I was in a horror movie with the way everything was quiet and dark, the creaking of the hardwood floors was only heard when I step to hard but that still made my body feel antsy.

Beep!

I jumped higher then I ever did and I screamed louder then I ever had, my phone was ringing , I know stupid way to get scared "hello?"

"Hey, did you ask Katie if she wanted to come over?"

"Jake?" I was confused

"Duh Jessie " he laugh

"Oh ha, um no I didn't ask becuz we were at the clinic and I wasn't sure if I should bring that up"

"Did she go throw with it?" his voice suddenly sounded worried