Mark - Just from a Backstage Pass (Fluff)

You were at a fanmeet for NCT's big Empathy concert, featured all of their songs from the album itself, and got to meet each of the members at the fansign, one by one. What really excited you was that you won a backstage pass for the concert from a contest that was held by SM Entertainment. You were so excited to meet all the members backstage, getting to know how they prepare for performing, how they practice, and how they warm up for the events.

You were very nervous, like actually nervous, but tried to keep a happy and straight face. You hesitantly knocked on the backstage door politely. Someone answered the door.

"Hello?", answered someone with a clear English-like voice. You looked up to see Mark, one of the rappers for NCT. He was a bit confused how you got back here, but since you were a fan, he smiled back and asked, "How were you able to get back here?".

"There was a contest from your company, and....", you cut yourself off and showed Mark your backstage pass.

Mark's eyes widened in realization and corrected, "Oh, yeah! You're Y/N! Very sorry, we're all hanging out in here, come on!", he allowed you to walk in backstage beside him, you looked to see all the members of NCT; U, 127, and Dream. Each unit was doing their own thing. You were so happy, you could pass out right now.

Suddenly, everyone got surprised by your entrance and they all bowed, greeting you. Just to be nice, you bowed back with a 'hello'. Mark signaled you next to the 127 unit, and you sat down with them.

"You must be Y/N, right?", asked Taeyong, the leader. You quietly nodded. "Alright, so you're the winner of the contest, then, if we aren't wrong.", he continued. Taeyong gave you a signed copy of the Empathy album, including an envelope with a heart sticker. You were very interested in what this letter was about. You were about to open the letter, when suddenly...

"Y/N, maybe you should wait until the concert is over and you're back home!", Yuta worriedly informed, and continued, "It'll be less of a surprise if you open it here~.", and then he gave you a wink, and your cheeks suddenly turned red. "Yuta~! You made her more shy, what're you doing~?!", yelled Haechan. Everyone turned into a laughing mess, and some were on the floor.

30 minutes later, the door opened, and the staff came in. "Alright, the concert is over. You all did good.", they announced. Everyone, including you, applauded for their hard work and went in for a group hug, and realized that you now had to leave. You were almost about to cry, when you felt a pat on your shoulder. "Hey, it's okay. You got to hangout and have fun with us, that's what mattered!", Lucas said to try to comfort you. You wiped your tears, and smiled again, thanking everyone for a great time. You grabbed your things, and said a final goodbye to them, heading home.

You finally came back home, and put your stuff and the signed album on the coffee table, and thought about the envelope. You were curious as to what was inside. Without waiting, you pulled off the heart sticker, and opened up the envelop, and found a letter inside from one of the members. It reads:

"To Y/N; Congratulations for being the backstage pass winner. You really deserved what we've done to put all of our work and effort for our NCTzens. Thank you so much for a great time. Also, I've really wanted to say this since I heard about you. I want us to become really good friends, maybe even more than that. I'll be out this Thursday at the Han River, so if you have the chance, please come there. I'd really love to get to know you more. ~To the world, Mark"

Your cheeks turned a bit red and tried to hide them. You were super excited about this. Today has been the greatest day of your life, and it looks like your life will become even better with a new friend. And it was all because of a backstage pass.

Geez! Hard to write and type lol. This idea popped into my mind when creating the first page for this book, so don't be harsh, it is my first time with this. I might be bad, I'll get better though. Just remember that if you find a penny, do pick it up, who knows what'll happen, maybe the same will happen like the story. XD