Beginning of the Nightmare

Steffani's P.O.V.

My schedule is always boring.First,waking up.Second,take a quick shower.Third,going downstairs to join Ronald for breakfast (Ronald is my 9 year old brother).Fourth,wave goodbyes to my parents and my brother then drive my way to school with my red everest car.

I just wait till our class is done then I hang out with my BFFs,Mary,Staci and Heline which makes me feel super better.

~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~

I went home then park up my car then I study and made my assignments.Then just call it a day.

At 7:00pm mom and dad went home.Then I saw something strange.I saw them with a girl.

She's like two years younger than me.

Then I welcomed them and asked "Mom, who is that girl?"

"She's Amy,your new sister"

Mom said.

Then I said,"What?! I have a brother younger than me then you want her to be my sister and you want her to be your daugther?!" I was beyond shocked then Dad said, "Yes,you will be her sister even you like it or not Amy will sleep in your room and you will sleep in the guest room".

"No Dad!! she is the one who needs to go to the guest room.She's just an orphan!"I said.

"Shut up Steffani. I know your done eating.We ate outside so go to sleep now!"Mom said.

I just can't believe it! That Amy girl is like brainwashing my OWN parents.I really need to talk with my BFFs for some advice tomorrow.

By the way,I was tired of shouting.I was just blinking away my tears to know I was not afraid to say the words I had just said before.But now I'm free to cry.On the guest room.That orphan must be in the guest room not me.But now I'm so tired to talk in my mind and need some sleep.

Pls. wait for part 2. I actually, based this story from Halloween Night. In that story Steffani is Brenda and Amy is Halley and Halley is her cousin. The reason she was living in Brenda's house cause Halley's parents are on a divorce. Pls. vote for me and sorry if my story is short.... See ya!