chapter1

Heey this is my first attempt at writing a fanfic. 

I have been reading some great ones lately and decided to have a go.

Hope you like it. Please give some feedback and advice to whether i should continue with this story.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so, My name is Lexie Tomlinson. I’m 18 years old and I am graduating high school today. I am also Louis Tomlinson’s long lost sister; he just doesn’t know it yet because my mum and dad gave him away at birth. We were twins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Beep Beep Beeeeeep.

"Lexie get up NOWW!,"  I heard my mum scream from downstairs.

 Arrghh, I didn’t want to get up. So I started going back to sleep.

 Next thing I know I hear footsteps storming up the stairs towards me.

 My mum comes in my room, Pulls my sheets off and screams, Lexie Tomlinson, do you want to graduate or not? “But mum its only 6.30 in the morning.”

 “I don’t care, get up and get dressed now Lexie” said my mum. I lay there for a few more minutes before literally dragging my body out of bed and into the bathroom for a shower.

 While I’m in the shower I start singing One Thing before washing my hair and putting some of my vanilla body wash on.

**********

I start drying my hair.

 I then put it into a simple ponytail, leaving some pieces out to frame my face.

I put on my usual makeup, consisting of foundation, mascara and my cherry lip-gloss.  I got dressed into a black blouse, my favorite Santa Monica jumper, a simple pair of blue skinny jeans and my red vans.

 I walk down stairs to see my parents in the kitchen. “Come over here Lexie, Quick” my dad, says. So I do. When I get to where they are sitting. I sit down next to my dad. He has the biggest grin on his face and then starts speaking, “So Lexie, Your mother and I got you a graduation present! Well we were waiting for the right time to tell you, but your mum and me have decided to retire, and travel the world. My mouth just widened while he continued speaking.

 “And since you are almost 19 now. We are leaving you the house.” WHAAAAT? Mummy, Daddy. You’re seriously leaving me? I began but then my mum interrupted me, “We’re sorry Lexie” My mum said. “But we have been talking about it and we have already talking to Haley’s parents. And they and we have decided that she can move in here, with you.

 OMGG! I was so excited because Haley was my absolute bestest friend. But I was still really sad that my parents were leaving me. “But, my dad continued, that is not actually your present” Without realizing that I had said it out loud I said, Oh my god, there is more?

 My dad just looked at me very puzzled and then continued,

 “We are leaving tomorrow. There is going to always be a lot of money in your bank account and we booked for you and Haley to go and see One Direction perform tomorrow night. Just after we leave.” OMFFGG! Are they being for real right now? Oh my lorddy. Did I just hear that correctly? I was absolutely obsessed with One Direction. 1D we’re Haley and mines favorite band! Also there was a meet and greet after the concert so maybe I could tell Louis that I was his sister. And maybe, Just maybe he had been looking for me all these years, just I had been.

 I was speechless. But then blurted out “Thank you so so so much mum and dad. I love you both so much and I’m going to miss you more then ever. But how long are you guys going to be gone I then asked.” They kind of looked at each other really weirdly and then turned back to me and said, “Lexie, Honey, you know we love you but we aren’t coming back, for at least 2-3 years. We have arranged to stay with a friend in Hong Kong. “ That’s when my face completely dropped and I broke down crying.

 I couldn’t believe that they were just going to leave me like this. Like I know that I’m 18 and all. But it was just such a shock. My mum then grabbed me and said “Honey, its all going to be okay. Were going to call you as much as possible.” It will be fun. And you can always come a visit us. Whenever” I nodded and then said that I needed to get to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got to school, immediately being tackled to the ground by Haley. “OH MY GOD, I can’t believe I’m moving in with you, Its going to be so much fun” She screamed. I just had the biggest smile on my face. I hugged her for ages and then we walked to the hall where everyone was seated waiting to receive their awards and diplomas.

 I then hear Principal Turner say, “And now it is time for the valedictorian to speak, Lexie Tomlinson. “

 I had been practicing this speech for weeks now. I was so confident but at that last moment I started freaking out. Obviously Haley could see that and mouthed me something that looked like “Its okay Lexie, Your going to be great.”

 I then started speaking.

 "Do you understand the rest of your life is being shaped right now? It's up to you, you can walk out that door and fail something and take your chances, or you could sit down, listen, and learn from somebody that's been there. The choice is yours. The rest of your life is a long time and whether you know it or not, it's being shaped right now. You can choose to blame your circumstances on fate, or bad luck, or bad choices, or you can fight back. Things aren't always going to be fair in the real world, that's just the way it is. But for the most part you get what you give. Let me ask you all a question; what's worse, not getting everything you wished for or getting it all and finding out it's not enough. The rest of your life is being shaped right now with the dreams you chase, the choices you make, and the person you decide to be. The rest of your life is a long time and the rest of your life starts right now." I spoke.

 Everyone starts clapping and I then receive my award and walk off the stage.

 Haley gives me a massive hug and so do all the guys and my other friends Clarissa, Ashley, Brooke, Danni and Eleanor.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I then went home with Haley and we started to get dressed for the concert tonight. We were very excited.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorryy guys i hope you like my story. Please give me some feedback and tell me if i should continue with this storrryy.

Allyy.