chapter6

omgg. i checked this today thinking ill find a few readd, but there were a freaking hundred reads. so to celebrate i decided to update :D 

i still dont know whether im going to continue or not, but i guess time will tell.

ill try update more frequently, schools a bit crazy at the moment. 

hope you like the chapter!!

-ally :)

 lexies pov:

i woke up the next morning in harry's arms for some reason, but then suddenly memories started flooding back to me.

holy mother of god, louis is actually my brother. he and his mates are staying with me and then im going on freaking tour with them. wow. how someones life can flip around in 24 hours.

I was awoken from my daydream by a certain raspy voice i was starting to get to know. "goodmorning babe," harry said. 

"morning," i said smiling, he smirked back and then we went to join the others in the kitchen where louis was making a fail attempt at making some pancakes.

"HOLY SHIT, theres gonna be a fire louis," liam screamed, "what the hell happened," niall said walking in.

"i was trying to be a nice person and make pancakes for everyone. every kevin agreed it was a good idea. so i tried it and i absolutely failed, sorry lexie byy the way." louis said with a sulk.

"its okay, it was a kind thing to do lou," i said as i pecked him on the cheek.

"anyway im going to go upstairs and take a shower, be down in a bit okay? just try not to burn my house down and oh, liam and zayn your in charge, while im gone," i said, liam and zayn cheered while niall, harry and louis pouted.

"why can't i be in charge too, i was being a good boy," niall said.

"aww please, can we be in charge we promise to be good," harry and louis said with pouts on there faces. i finally gave in and said,

"OMG, YOUR ALL FREAKING ALL MOST ADULTS, just be careful okay lou," i kind of yell, talked.

they all nodded and mumbled things to themselves while i walked up the stairs.

 i was picking out my clothes for the day when i heard yelling coming downstairs, from harry and lou. i couldnt be bothered going and seeing what it was about so i just continued on doing what i was doing. i eventually got in the shower, and wash myself all over, putting on my favorite strawberry body wash.

when i got out i was freezing so i quickly got dry and dressed. i did my hair in a high ponytail with a few strands framing my face. i put on some simple makeup including, a little foundation, mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss.

i then puckered my lips together. put on my favorite pair of navy blue toms, and started walking downstairs again.

the yelling had stopped, but when i got down there, there was a really, and i mean really, awkward, silence going on with the boys, even haley was sitting there reading a book to herself really quietly, not even looking up to acknowledge my presence. i just brushed it off and said, "so who died," no one laughed at my sarcasm, so i just was left standing there awkwardly.

just as things were going to take another massive step in to awkwardness, liam finally spoke up, "so guys, who wants to watch toy story, everyone cheered yes, except for harry and lou, they sat there awkwardly, not looking at eachother.

lou mouthed a, "im so sorry," to me and look at me apologetically. i just nodded.

we all sat on the lounges together as liam put on toy story, again.

"im gonna go get popcorn," niall said.

"oh yeah ill come help," i said.

when we had finished we went back to the couches.

i sat between lou, and liam. harry was with zayn and haley and niall were snuggling in the corner.

"aww they make such a cute couple," liam whispered in my ear, so that only i heard. i just giggled, and watched as the movie just began

***half and hour later***

the movie was almost half way through, and just then, the doorbell rang.

i smiled, and got up.

i went to the door, and screamed as i opened the door to reveal...

LOUIS POV 

as lexie went to open the door, we paused the movie to wait for her, so i called harry back to the kitchen to continue our little conversation.

"what the fuck do you think your doing, not way your dating my sister, when i just fucking found her again," i whisper, shouted at him

"but seriously lou, shes amazing, and im really falling hard for her." harry replied.

i was literally that close to punching him when i heard a desperate scream, i knew the scream. i just hoped to god she wasnt hurt.

harry had already bolted to the door, and i was right on his tail, haley was in a heap on the ground screaming, crying her eyes out. niall was comforting her. while zayn held harry while he cried. i just stood there not able to do anything, i felt like i was frozen in time.

"this cant be happening, i just found her," i managed to whisper, hoping no one heard me.

be of course they did, "lou mate, it will be okay, an ambulance is on its way, shes going to be fine, i know she is. i've only know her for 3 days, and she is already the strongest person i know, she reminds me so much of you." liam said, and with that i lost in i fell to the ground next to lexies, lifeless, still body. crying.

next thing i know, is i heard sirens coming. it was all just a blur from there. i had no knowledge of what happened from the ambulance officers putting her on a stretcher and carrying her out, to know. when im sitting in the waiting room, waiting for answer, of whats wrong with her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry, i hope you like the chapter. drama timee... 

comment, vote, like. eat, sleep, breathe. you know the usual things ;)

love you