Divided.

Savannah

"Ahhhhh, where's my Swarovski earrings? Claire!"

I stumble around my room frantically searching for my earrings, times like this I wish my room wasn't so big.

Claire walks in, dressed in her undies and bra, god she has no morals.

"Oh for fucks sake Savannah, what now?" She asks as if I always do this.

"I can't find my Swarovski earrings!" I say as my bottom lip transforms into a pout.

"Oh these?" She says, pointing to her ears.

"Gosh! Clair use your own god damn things! ' I walk out of my room looking for my spare earrings, to the sound of two squealing girls.

Gosh I have no peace at this house, its supposed to be my 18th birthday! I slow down when I hear Angie speaking . "I love him, I love him, I love him, he's coming tonight and I need to look perfect." River I think.

Rae

Savannahs 18th Great

Gatsby Birthday Party!

You're Invited!

18th April 2014

24 Rodeo Drive New York City

Be there at 7pm!

It is already 6pm and I'm the only one ready, especially considering we've all been here since 10am helping Sav set up her backyard.

We should all be done by now but Claire has been too busy fucking Christian, Savannahs older brother, behind her back which is by the way supposedly her getting over a mysterious fling, she went through during the summer. She seemed like she really liked him, but oh wells thats Claire for you, wears her heart on her sleeve.

Angie on the other hand was taking ages to get ready, for a guy she was head over heels for! Bad boy River, I don't think River and Angie are a good idea, but its the first time Angie has ever felt like this so I'll let it slide.

As I wait for the three girls I call my best friends to come down, 5 minutes pass and I call out too Claire and Angie.

"CLAIRE, ANGIE, TODAY GIRLS!"

Right on cue Claire walks in, dressed in a sequinned mid thigh black skirt, with a black crop revealing her bare toned stomach, her dress paired with nude pumps. Her bright blue eyes finished off with smokey eye make up really take the attention off her shoulder length brown hair. She's on fire!

"Where's Angie?" She asks whilst biting at a nail.

"I'm hereeee", Angie squeals as she walks up the stairs and next too Claire.

She's wearing a fitted white dress stopping at her knees, black silk gloves up to her elbows and black strapped heels. Her long golden brown hair ending above her bum, with two braids on either side of her head holding back her fringe. She always so effortlessly masters the innocent look.

Claire & Angie are the closest in the group, inseparable I might say, they even live together!

The two turn around too eye me from head too toe and soon I see their eyes widening.

I am wearing a gold knee length backless dress, with a black faux fur shawl running off my shoulders, my jet black hair sits below my ears. I must admit, it is out of my comfort zone, but my best friend turns 18 only once!

Half an hour passes and we walk in too Savannahs room too help her get ready.

Savannah

It's 7:20 and of course I want to be fashionably late to my own party. I take one last look into the mirror, my beautiful red Elie Saab dress embellished in Swarovski crystals which of course my mother bought for me, my blonde hair in a low bun with a few strands sticking out making sure to show off my diamond earrings, all paired off with sleek silver heels.

As I make my way out and down the stairs into the backyard, I hear my name being chanted.

Usually parties with Claire, Angie & Rae my four best friends, don't turn out too well, but today they promised too behave...

I take one last deep breath before I walk into my 18th birthday, the birthday I've been waiting for my whole life.