Introduction ^•^

Hello there everyone, I would like to inform whoever that is reading this, that this book is written by four authors :

BooksAndPotatoLover 

PUREBLOODM101

FallenAngelLaura

And an author without a Wattpad account.

The story will be told in four perspectives so yeah. Thanks for stopping by!!! This is FallenAngelLaura btw.

So yeah. 

|^•^|^•^|^•^|^•^|^•^|^•^|^•^|^•^|^•^|^•^|^•^|^•^|

Hey peeps! Thx so much for clicking on this book and we'll try our best to not make you regret doin so. I just wanna give u all a little heads up right now on a few little stuff u guys shud know.

1. Since the characters in this book are 16- 17 years old (not too sure yet) there WILL be uhhh, how do I say this, hmmm.. "Sexual Content" in it and this a little warning for young readers on wattpad.

2. We're not so sure how this is gonna go really. We haven't planned out all the details, but this is kinda how we do it. We think of it along the way. I've had alot of experience writing with these people as they are my friends and I know all of us have different writing styles. So we'll just go with the flow. (〜^∇^)〜

3. We won't be able to update this story very frequently. Not only is it because of school and the upsetingly high amount of homework we get *sighs* but also bcs three of us have other accounts and stories to work on... I am currently doing a collaboration with BooksAndPotatoLover . Everything is going pretty smoothly - it would make our day if you cud go check our account, GrangerSister and read the book - but POTATO LOVER hasn't written the next chap and I can't do anything about that. ( @BooksAndPotatoLover this is an indirect way of telling you to GO WRITE THE BOOK.) Haha.

Anyways, as I was saying, we will try our best to update as frequently as we can but we can't make any promises.

NOW that that's all done, I'll thank you all once more for checking out this book and you may continue reading!*Woop Woop*

~ PUREBLOODM101💋

    (☆^ー^☆) ( ˘ ³˘)♥(ღ˘ω˘ღ)“ψ(`∇´)ψ

Hi! I personally don't have a Wattpad account, but I enjoy writing just as much they do. Thanks for stopping by to check out this book and hope you guys have a fun time reading this.

-Lex  o(〃^▽^〃)o

☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ (*^3^)/~♡

HELLO!Wonderful readers, BooksAndPotatoLover here ! Thanks for stopping by this book!Right, we do really hope y'all will like this book as much as we love writing it all together. Hopefully, we can at least get up a chapter everyday. Hopefully, but no promises.

IF YOU LIKE THIS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK THE STAR, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.