~Tag 2~

I got tagged by Tfboyslovers ~enjoy~😉
________________________________
1. Question: what's your most and least favorite subject? (State your reason)

My favorite subjects are, science and maths, since it's two of the subjects, that I feel most confident in. While my least favorite subject is social studies, religion, and history since it's the subjects that I feel least confident in. (Wish me luck, when I'm going to have these subjects, for my exam)

2. Question: Do you prefer writing fanfics, stories or poems?

I'm not good at writing poems, so I definitely prefer to write a fanfic or story.

3. Question: What/how would you describe yourself as?

I'm a shy, quiet and neat person, in real life, and I'm a person, that people can trust on. I'm afraid of dogs, and I love making new friends.

So do you want to be my friend😃

4. Question: What's your favorite color(s)?

I love all kinds of pastel colors, but blue is forever my love. 💙

5. Question: Do you prefer watching anime, reading mangas, watching dramas or listening to C/K-Pop? (State your reasons)

I like to listen to K-Pop and C-pop, and I'm doing it every day, while I'm not a big fan of watching anime or reading mangas. Sometimes when I'm really bored, or one of my favorite idols are coming out with a drama, I will watch it.

6. Question: Do you prefer breaking school rules or follow and obeying them? (State your reason)

I prefer to obey and follow them since I'm not a rebellious person. I'm more called as the teacher's pet in my class, other than the bad girl.

Tags:
I would like to tag:
Puffy-Woffy
-Kellie--
slendersblacksmile
ms_waffles
JJunkai_0921

For the others that I didn't tag, I'm sorry. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻