23

Livia's POV

I was so determined to catch this guy, I actually felt excited getting ready to go down to the pool. We had made a plan on how to hopefully catch the guy last night, first I had to wear a relatively enticing bikini to get his attention as bait. So I picked out a bright red bikini that was very stringy and revealing.

Grayson smiled at me as I walked into the room from the bathroom with the bikini on, "you look hot." I smiled back and leant foreword to give him a kiss. I noticed his eyes slip down to my chest which made me smirk slightly so I lifted his chin up with my finger and gave him a flirtatious wink. "I'm uh, I don't know if I like you wearing that bikini round the pool," He stammered. I had been waiting for him to say something like that. "Sorry Gray, it's just for bait," I sighed, "but maybe we could stay up here a bit longer?" I suggested. A smirk immediately appeared on his face.

His hands reached forward and gripped my waist, pulling me close to him and onto his lap so I was straddling him. He slowly kissed me, running his hands over my back. I kissed him back, our lips moving in sync and my hands began to tangle in his hair. It wasn't long before we were making out and I gently began to grind on his lap, instantly feeling his bulge. Grayson then started to kiss down my neck and once he made it to my sweet spot I couldn't help but let out a small moan. I could feel the smirk on his face which made me want to make him moan.

Whilst he continued to kiss my neck I slowly trailed my hand down his bare stomach. When I reached his waistband I ran my finger along the edge and slowly slipped my finger further and further into his trunks. As soon as I reached his dick a moan escaped his lips and I felt myself smirk. While kissing me, Grayson pulled my bikini bottoms down so I pulled his trunks down leaving us both exposed.

"Sit on my dick," he gasped to which I obeyed, causing us both to let out a loud moan. He lay back whilst I rode his dick, watching me grinding on his naked, toned body. "Fuck Livia you're so good," he moaned as I sped up. He pulled me towards him and made out with me while I continued to grind on him. I then began to bounce on his dick when we pulled apart from making out, "Oh fuck Gray!" I exclaimed as I bounced faster. I could feel my stomach forming a knot as he gripped my hips and bounced me faster and faster. "Oh my gosh Liv I'm gonna fucking cum!" He gasped as I felt myself about to as well. We reached our climax together and collapsed, sweaty and sexually satisfied. "Fuck that was good," he grinned between heavy breaths. "Yeah, wow," I agreed before putting my bikini bottoms back on and smiling down at him. "Can't we stay and cuddle here a bit longer?" He whined which caused a smile to creep on my face. "I wish but Ethan and Ellie are probably waiting for us and we've got a mission to accomplish," I smiled before kissing his nose. He nodded and pulled his trunks back up, ready to go.

Grayson's POV

The others were waiting for us when we got down to the pool by the sun lounges. "What took you so long?" Ethan asked to which we both awkwardly mumbled an unconvincing excuse. Ethan just sniggered and winked at me. "Ok so Livia me and you will be sunbathing here and you boys will be in the pool," Ellie began to explain. "Whoa, how come I'm not with Livia?" I questioned, feeling slightly uncomfortable. "Because, if you were lying with Livia the guy might be more hidden and less difficult to catch because he would be more threatened by you than me," Ellie replied. She had a fair point but I still didn't like the idea of leaving Livia while this creep was around. "Fine but I'm swimming close to you," I agreed while looking at Livia.

Ethan and I jumped into the pool and started swimming lengths. "So you and Liv get it on this morning then?" He asked with a playful chuckle. "Yeah maybe," I smirked as I looked over at her. God she looked so hot, laying in the sun. Her hair was loose braids, her skin was glowing under sunlight and her body looked irresistible in that bikini. "She definitely picked a bikini to get this guys attention," Ethan mumbled beside me. I gave him a glare, causing him to put his hands up and me to laugh a little. He was right though, she looked unbelievably sexy.

While still looking over at Livia I heard the click of a camera, "Oh shit Eth I heard a camera!" I exclaimed before scanning the poolside to find someone with a camera. Ethan scanned too before turning back to me, "the only person I can see with a camera is Brad." I turned to see where Ethan was looking a sure enough, from the other side of the pool to Livia, Brad was relaxing on a subbed with a camera in his lap. "It better not be him," I growled under my breath.

We got out of the pool and headed over to the girls. "We may have found camera guy," Ethan mumbled once we approached them and wrapped towels around us. "Who?" Livia asked anxiously. "Well we heard a camera go off and the only person around the pool with a camera is Brad," I replied. She looked around the pool before spotting him sitting on his sunbed with his camera on the table beside him. "Oh god!"

A/N: Hiya guys, hope you're all still enjoying this story it's my longest one so far so hopefully I'll actually finish this one ❤️