My Good Luck Charm

"Where are we?" I asked him.
"Just this little park I saw when I was driving to your house one day. I thought it would be a good place to take a walk and talk." Cody said while his eyes were locked with the steering wheel. Panic started to rise inside me. Was he gonna break up with me? He must have seen the worried look at my face because he gently grabbed my chin to make me face him. He gave me a sweet and long kiss before pulling away. "Everything is fine. Don't worry." He told me. I smiled and we got out of the car. We held hands and walked for a bit. It was a nice park with a play ground, green grass for the kids to the play in, flowers, and a fountain.
"So Dylan was telling me how you've been to almost every single one of their games." Cody started out. I nodded my head.
"Yep! There were a couple away games I couldn't make it to when I didn't have a ride and my dad was working. I got sick a few times too and Reid basically threatened me with my life to stay in bed. Though I'm pretty horrible when I'm sick so he didn't want to chance it getting worse." I explained. Cody let out a nervous laugh and squeaked my hand. I know he said there was nothing to worry about but I've never seen Cody so nervous about something before. We walked up the fountain and sat down on a bench so we could see the water rise and fall. I laid my head on Cody's chest and his hand found my hair. I loved when he would play with my hair. I felt so safe and relaxed.
"Hey g?" He asked me. I sat up to look at him.
"What's up Cody?" I asked him.
"So I know you won't be able to be at every one of my games." He said. I opened my mouth to protest but he put his fingers under my chin to close my mouth softly "just let me know finish okay?" I nodded his fingers still under my chin. "However I want you at every single one of my game. I mean you're my good luck charm. Coming to this school I didn't think life would be so great. I have the team, you, the boys. I wouldn't have any of that without you. So I guess I just need to have you around all the time which I know is impossible so." He pulled something out of his jean pocket. It was a small black necklace box.
"I want you to have this." He handed me the box. The top was sparkly red and the bottom was white. I slowly opened it to revile a necklace. It was a sliver heart charm on a sliver chain with cody's name engraved on the front. It was so simple and so beautiful. I looked from the necklace to my boyfriend who had pulled the chain around his neck out of his shirt to show me his charm. His charm was a dog tag shape with a heart cut out at the top below the hole for the chain to go through. The dog tag also said Gianna on it. "I know we haven't been dating that long but Gianna no matter what happens to us which I hope is nothing but good things but no matter what happens to us. I just want you to know I'm always with you. I also want to always have you with me too." He said. I then raised my hand. He laughed. "Yes Gianna?" I giggled.
"Well you said I had to let you finish. Are you finished?" I asked. He nodded. "Well in that case." Than I attacked his lips with my own. He had just made me so happy I could sing. Sure we posted pictures and changed our relationship status' online but this is something to let everyone know that I am his and he is mine. I pulled back from him breathing slightly heavier than normal.
"I take it that means you like it?" He said he as he put his forehead against mine.
"I love it!" I told him giving him a quick peck before laying my head on his shoulder once again.
"There is one more thing." He told me. I looked up at him.
"There's more?!" I asked shocked. He shook his head.
"I mean kinda but not really. My parents want to have you over for dinner on Friday how does that sound?" He asked me. My heart swelled up with joy. I was finally gonna meet his mom and dad!
"I would love to!" I told him happily "now wait is that everything?" I asked. He nodded.
"Why do you need to go home?" He asked. I shook my head.
"Nope. I just wanna sit with you while you hold me is all." I laid by on his shoulder. He put his head on top of mine and once again his fingers found my hair.
"That I can do." He told me. Which we did.

Cody's POV

I had just gotten home from dropping Gianna off at her house. After a quick make out session in the car of course she ran inside happy as a clam and I drove home the same. I walked into the living room to find my dad sitting on the couch with a bowl full of pop corn.
"Hey daddyo!" I said walking into the living room "movie night?" I asked. He nodded. My dad had dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He was actually a little bit shorter than me only standing at 5'7 while I was 6'0. He of course was wearing a blue button down flannel. He always wore blue.
"You're welcome to join us if you like." He told me. I shook my head.
"Nah I'm good. I'm just gonna go to my room." I said. He nodded.
"Now wait just a minute sir!" I heard call from the kitchen "I'll be out in a second and I wanna head how it went!" My dad looked at me.
"You gave her necklace?! How'd it go?" My dad asked me.
"Don't you dare answer that until I'm in there." Called from the kitchen. I laughed. I loved how my parents acted around each other. They really loved each other and I'm so lucky to have them.
"Come on just tell me." My dad said.
"Don't!" Came from the kitchen "I'm coming right now!" I just laughed smiled. Sometimes I forgot how lucky I was to have the family I have. Just then my other dad walked out from the kitchen and sat with my daddyo on the couch.
"Okay now! Tell us what happened!" He said. I laughed again. My dad was 6'3 with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. He of course was wearing a red flannel button down. That was kinda their thing.
"She loved it and she'll be here on Friday for dinner." I told them. Both my dad's were so excited and have been pushing me to ask her to come to dinner since I got Mira for her.
"Does she know the whole story?" My daddyo asked. I shook my head.
"I was gonna tell her. I just. It didn't. It was such a good moment I didn't wanna ruin it with heavy stuff." I told them. My dad's nodded.
"Cody don't you ever feel bad  about what you went through. It's made you so much stronger and we love you just the way you are." My dad said. I smiled.
"I love you guys too. I'll see you in the morning!" After that I ran upstairs to my room and pulled out my phone to text Gianna.

Hey my parents are really excited to meet you. Do you think we could hang out at your place tomorrow after school? Watch a movie or something?

I quickly hit send and laid back on my bed. No one here knows my full story. Was I really gonna tell this girl who I've only known for 3 months? My phone buzzed and I smiled. I knew it was her and that made me so happy.

Sounds perfect ❤️ sweet dreams

Sweet dream baby doll ❤️

I put my phone down. Yes I was. I was gonna tell her the whole truth.

____________________________

Hello everyone! I'm back with another chapter! I want give a special shout out to @kendra_johnston ! Thank you so much for voting for all my chapters and sticking with me! It means a lot! I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Like I said this story will be ending soon but fear now I have another coming up!

Alexis