The Intro

Ella, Grace, Sarah and Emily were just known as the losers of the 9th grade. No one wanted to speak to them and it really hurt their feelings.

Ella is too bossy for most people's liking, Grace is too shy to even say 'Hi', Sarah is a nerd and spends most of her free time studying or doing extra credit. And last but not least, Emily, the sport freak.

Ella had that sort of tom-girlish look about her. She had 3 piercings on her ear and black-blue hair. She often wore jeans and a top to school everyday!

Grace is the complete opposite, she is biggest girly-girl I've ever known. She often wore pink and always had her little pink bag with her, no one knows why she carries that bag around, because its empty. There was a rumour that that particular bag was the last present her mum gave her before she died. Grace's mum, Chantelle, was diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer in 2009, it was a 10% survival rate. Even with the small odds she kept telling herself that her mum wasn't going to die. She wouldn't let it happen. Chantelle brought the bag after Grace pointed it out to her on their monthly shopping trip. Chantelle brought the bag for her and surprised her with it later that night. She died later that week. Even through this rough time Grace was still able to stay positive and perky. This annoyed the hell out of some people.

Sarah was known as the freak of the 9th grade. She aced all her tests, exams and speeches, did heaps of activities out side of school and still had time to work at McDonalds for 7 hours a week, honestly, I don't know how she does it. She has mouse brown hair and the biggest brown eyes. Don't get me started on Emily. Emily is one of this girls who can learn how to play any sport within 5 minutes. She won all the sport awards and got a total of 17 points on her beep test results. Emily was also quite pretty with flaming red hair and freckles. Even though Emily was considered a 'loser', she was always the first person to get picked on a team in sport.

But, Eleanor Ray was queen bee.

You were told weather you were cool or not by Eleanor. What Eleanor says, goes.

Eleanor has golden blonde hair that sat perfectly on her tanned shoulders. Her eyes were the colour of a tropical beach and her laugh was like music to her ears. She had perfect pitch and never missed a game of netball. Of course, she played the most important positions, Centre and Goal Attack, she is flawless. Every pass was perfectly thrown with the right strength. Eleanor was the kind of girl that was perfect in every way.

Eleanor was the girl everyone wanted to be and the girl guys wanted to be with. She was the girl who told everyone to stay away from us. And we hate her for that.