Grace- The day before

Today was one of my crap days. I just want to lie in my bed and cry. I miss my mum so much. It has only been a 2 years since she passed. But to me, it feels like a lifetime. I don't think a lot of teenagers really appreciate their mums. I used to be one of those kids, who talked back and didn't respect them at all. The kids who thought their parents were 'Losers' and ditched them in every opportunity you got. Some kids wished that their parents went away. But as soon as you  lose them (for good) you wish they would come back and hold you and never leave you AGAIN.

Today, I couldn't just lay in bed all day. I had to go watch my friends soccer game. When she invited me i automatically thought Hell no. I hate soccer fields. They're all muddy and wet. My shoes would be ruined. A smile then came upon my face. Yes, I will wreck my shoes and then I FINALLY have an excuse to buy those new heels I've been wanting for ages, the ones Daddy wouldn't let me get because apparently I had "Too many shoes already" Like, What the hell? There are never too many pairs of shoes in your wardrobe. But then again, I do have 116 pairs already. Meh, oh well.

Suddenly, I heard my phone go off. I jumped, not expecting my phone to go off. I picked it up and opened the text. It read:

Hey Grace,

It's Eleanor here. I was hoping you could come over tonight for a sleepover. There are a few other people coming too. Let me know.

~Eleanor xx

Um..........

Eleanor has never wanted to anything to do with me, why has she suddenly wanted to be my friend?

Oh well.

I replied:

Hi,

Sure, I'd love to come. See you at 7!

Grace!

And that was that.