Chapter 16 - The Unexpected Guest

• Dedicated to Everyone

 Aria has the perfect girl for Zayn and the girl lands at the beach house but will she be alone or will she bring someone that Ana and Aria don't want to see..Hmmm ;) 

Read it and find out., it's a shortish chapter but I'm going to try and make them longer, Daire and Niall will be in the story more in the next few chapters  

[PICTURE OF PRIMROSE AT SIDE---->>] 

Aria's POV: 

-The morning after movie night- 

I woke up at 7:30 because I set my alarm last night. I needed to be up early because Primrose was going to be here at 8 o'clock. She was coming early because she was back in Holmes chapel and if she didn't come early she wouldn't be able to come. I was talking on the phone to her last night after Zayn agreed through text message during the film, I rang up Primrose and asked her is she single etc, she said yes and I told her I've the perfect boy for her and for her to join us at the beach house, Primrose was a friend that Ana and 

I made when we went to dance camp one year, Ana loves to dance just like Primrose. I don't, Ana made me go, I'm not that bad at dancing, I'm just not great. Primrose left school after her GCSE's and became a professional dancer.

When I rung her last night, she said she has a surprise for me, I was trying to persuade her to tell me but she said she had to go. Primrose doesn't really know what happened between me and 'he who shan't be named', she knows we broke up but she doesn't know why. I just never had the guts to tell anyone except for Ana or Aleria. Speaking of Aleria, we were texting last night because she's worried about me since I told her what happened between Harry and I, I told her not to worry and even though there's still a part of me that hates Harry that we're on good terms.

I got up and brushed my teeth, you can never be too careful, I get bad morning breath, it's hereditary, unlucky for me but I have the good teeth you can't expect to be completely perfect, right?

I jumped into the nice lukewarm shower and scrubbed myself with the gorgeous banana scented body wash and after I did the routine: wash, rinse and repeat with my hair, I was done. I grabbed one of the fluffy towels I laid out for after my shower and tied my hair back into a messy bun until I did my makeup. I put on simple vaseline and some mascara and skin colour eye shadow. Like I said, I don't know anything about make up, I just go 'o natural'.

I showered in the downstairs bathroom so I didn't wake anyone up, if I used the upstairs one then I'd probably wake them up.

I was running up to Ana and I's room in my towel, hoping I wouldn't run into anyone, I don't think anyone gets up at this time. When I was half way up the stairs, I heard footsteps. I prayed silently that it would be a girl and not one of the boys. It's...it's..Daire. Well at least it wasn't a boy, that would be embarrassing. I was panting, "I said h-hey Daire", she laughed at me because I was out of breath from sprinting up the stairs and she said,"hey Aria, what are you doing up?" I said,"oh, my friend Primrose is coming up for a few days, her and Zayn will make a cute couple". She gave me a cheeky smile and said,"so what's going on between you and Harry, eh?" I blushed, this was the dreaded question I was trying to avoid because I've no idea what's going on between Harry and I, I haven't agreed to go out with him yet. 

I just shrugged and murmured,"umm, I don't know, I'll see ya later. I've got to get dressed". I tried to get past her on the stairs. She playfully shoved my shoulder and said,"sure", cheekily. Cheeky madam.

I ran into Ana and I's room and thought I'd better wake Ana, she'd want to be awake for Primrose coming, Primrose is like our sister but we don't see her often, she travels all over the UK and Ireland to do back up dancing. She has a cool job, she dances for JLS, Rita Ora and Pixie Lott. She used to babysit for the Beckhams children last summer as well. She has a great life.

I woke Ana up and she jumped up once I said "Primrose is coming in ten minutes". She ran in and got a shower whilst I got changed. 

I threw on a boho baggy top and some white skinny jeans with some white sandal heels. I left my hair in a messy bun, because I had a feeling that it wasn't going to work well with me today.

Ana came out in a white tank top and blue shorts along with high tops.

We ran down the stairs and shovelled a boiled egg into us along with a cup of coffee, I dislike coffee but Ana said it will keep me awake since it was quite early and even after my shower I still felt sleepy. The doorbell rang and Ana and I raced to the front door.

I opened it and Ana and I gave Primrose a bone crushing hug whilst she laughed and said,"girls, I know you missed me but I'm getting squashed here". We chuckled and then I looked at Ana and she was glaring at someone standing behind Primrose but I couldn't see who it was. Primrose announced,"guys, I know you don't get along well with him but we've became good friends and he's staying with me for the Summer so I had to bring him along. I didn't tell you because you wouldn't let me come and I really missed you". She moved out of the way and the person standing behind her was someone I thought I'd never see again, actually I hoped I'd never see them again....

 oooh, a cliffhanger. I really hate those but I thought this story needed one. Any ideas who is at the door whom Ana and Aria didn't seem very happy about seeing them, hmm?  

Please leave comments and vote + *FAN*. It would mean so much. 

I need comments even if it's criticism, I need it to make my story better, thanks for reading girls (: