Be Mine (Cameron Dallas& Taylor caniff) )

Lucy's POV:

"Lilly come on!!!!" I yelled to my sister.

"I'm coming! calm down." she replied. She always took forever to get ready. Which I don't understand because all we were doing was going to meet our new neighbors. I checked myself in the large mirror we have in the hallway. My dark brown hair was in it's natural waves which fell down to just above my waist. My ripped high-waisted shorts and "celfiè" black tank top and turquoise vans finished my look. MY style was really casual. Then came down my sister, Lilly. She was dressed in a red and white polka dot sundress with brown wedges. Her blonde hair was pin straight and fell to her chest. I rolled my eyes, "why are you so dressed up???" I questioned

"Becauseee, what if there's cute boys there!" I laughed at that, typical 14 year old thoughts.

It's just me and my sister in my house. My parents died in a car accident when I was 6 and Lilly was 2. My grandma took us in, but then she passed last year, right as I turned 18. it was the hardest thing I've gone through, but at least I was able to take care of Lilly and I since I was officially an adult. I'm taking my college classes at home so I can take care of her. I'm studying to go into the fashion industry as a designer.

"Lucy!! cmon, im ready!" Lilly snapped me out of my flashback. I picked up the ton that had the cookies I made in it and brought walked out of the house with Lil. We walked down our street and to the new neighbors house. It looked pretty much like ours, all white but they had dark blue shutters and flowers in the garden out front. We walked up to the front door and I rang the door bell. I hear pouring foot steps running to the door. It swings open to reveal a boy with short brown hair spiked up in the front and a red bandana across his head. He was wearing a red tank top and khaki shorts. I was immediately taken aback by how cute he was.

"Umm, are you ok?" He questioned

And I realized that I had just been standing there, staring. Lily nudged me and nodded towards the cookie tin.

"Oh right! I'm hi, my names lucy, and this is Lilly. were your neighbors right over there" I point to our house diagonally across from them. "and we just wanted to welcome you so I made my famous chocolate peanut butter cookies" I smiled. I was all shaky and nervous. He was so damn cute and he looked so familiar?

"Wow! that's so sweet, thank you. Why don't you come in? it's not everyday a beautiful girl like you walks up to the door. I felt myself blush and Lilly giggled. I elbowed her.

"Ouch!" she hissed.

I smiled at the boy and walked into the foyer. It was wood floor and right to my left was a staircase that led upstairs. He took the tin from my hand and is followed him into a kitchen.

"So ummm if you don't mind me asking, what's your name? you look really familiar." I asked. He chuckled and smiled, "Taylor caniff." Immediately it clicked in my head. He was a part of that big group if guys from vine! Lilly started screaming "OMG OMG YES ITS YOU!!!"

"Shut up Lilly" I whispered.

"No no it's totally fine! haha. The whole group of us is here. We moved out here to Cali to get some new scenery." Lilly looked like she was gunna pass out. "Oh my god you're all here?!" I held my head in my hands at the embarrassment. Taylor just smiled and laughed "yea they're all upstairs unpacking, go say hi" she immediately sprinted up the stairs.

"I am sooo sorryyyy" I whined "he just loves you guys a lot."

"No it's totally alright cutie... I mean it'd better if you were that excited to meet me but hey" he gave me a smirk and turned around to grab a cookie out if te tin. I felt my cheeks get red.

"Hey I never said wasn't excited" I winked.

"Oh really??" he gave me a sarcastic look. He got really close to my face, I could feel his breath.

"Yes really" I whispered. He started to lean in and my mind kept going 'omg you're gunna kiss him? you just met him!' but I put those thoughts out really quick. Right as I was about to reach his lips I heard pounding foot steps down the stairs and someone yell "YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA LETS GET THIS PARTY TOGETHERRRRR"

Cameron's POV:

I reached the bottom of te steps and flung myself around te railing into te kitchen to see Taylor nose to nose with a girl. She quickly broke away from him and faced me. Oh my god... she was gorgeous, hot, beautiful. Her green eyes sparkled from over here an her skin was a perfect olive color. I became speechless an just stared as she stared back. I all the sudden became conscious of if I put cologne on and how my brown hair looked since i hadn't touched it since I woke up. I felt Nash and Shawn and carter and all jump on my back "YEA PARTY PARTY partyyy.." they all quieted down when they noticed the girl. Lilly, the other girl that we just met squeezed between us and walked over to mystery girl.

"Uh guys, this is Lucy and you've obviously met Lilly. They're our neighbors" te guys all walked over to meet her.

"Helllooooooo lucy! I'm nash, welcome to our lovely home" he said and made one of his stupid faces. She laughed an I immediately got butterflies wow she was adorable. Everyone else introduced themselves and then looked at me. I was finally able to snap out if my trance and walked over to this beautiful Lucy. "Hi, um I'm Cam" I smiled. She gave me a shy smile back

"Well I obviously know who you guys are and may I say you're all even hotter in person!" she joked.

"Awwwww, what a sweetheart." Shawn said and squeezed her from behind.

Then carter chimed in, "hey why don't you and Lilly come to our party tonight?" yea, we were throwing a hugeeeeee

'Hello Cali the boys are in town' party.

"Yes yes yes yesssss!!!!!" Lilly was jumping up and down. I saw Lucy hesitating, "I don't know.." Taylor stepped in felt of her and grabbed her hands, "cmon cutie it'll be fun" as he looked I to her eyes I felt a burn of jealousy. She slowly started to smile, "alright, what the hell why not!" Nash started jumping up and down. "WHOOP WHOOP PARTY WITH HOTTIES" she started dying laughing and I couldn't take my eyes off her. "Well then we will see you at 8?" Iasked, biting my lip. She nodded and Lilly was jumping around with Nash.

"Alright lil, it's already 4 and you're gunna need 3 hours to get ready so let's head home" lily blushed and walked with her sister out the door. Damn she was hot. When she shut the door nash automatically jumped into Taylor's back yelling "oooooohhhhh tays gunna have a bae" Taylor laughed

"I don't knowww, she is pretty gorgeous right?" all the Guys nodded and I just walked to the pantry. Why was I gettin so jealous?

"I guess we will see what happens tonight" Taylor smiled.

God I wanted to punch him.

God I was jealous

God I want to be the one spending time with her to tonight. UGHHHHH

*sooo what do you guys think?! comment if you want more or favorite!!! I'll only update if I get at least one favorite or comment cause I need to know if you all like it! love yous all and enjoy :) whose gunna get Lucy tonight? ;)*