Be Mine pt2

Lucy's POV:

I take a look at myself in the mirror to examine my outfit. I'm wearing a short, long sleeve, black tight dress. It comes to the middle of my thigh and it has a sweetheart neckline with lace over top of it and the sleeves are all lace. My body looks pretty great if I do say so myself. My long brown hair is pin straight and I'm just wearing diamond studs. I grab my platform Black high heels and slip them on.

"C'mon Lil!! it's already 8!" I walk down the stairs and wait for her by the front door.

"Here I comeeeeeee!" she sing songs. She walks down and she looks absolutely gorgeous. She's wearing a strapless light pink dress that's tight at the top ad flows out around the bottom. Her blonde hair is curled into a ponytail and she's wearing nude heels. I smile at her, she's growing up so fast. We both walk out of the house and as soon as we do we hear music blasting out of the boys house. We can see people outback by their pool and she lights flashing inside.

"Damn, boys know how to party" exclaim. Lily nods and we walk up to the front door.

"Ok, you know the rules. NO alcohol and no going away with any boys. You stay in this house until I say we go ok?" I always have to give her a little speech. I may just be her older sister but I need to take care of her like a mom.

"Ughh ok Luce! now LETS GO PARTY!" she jumps up and down. I laugh and open the door. The house is flooded with people.

"I'm gunna go find some people to hang out with!" Lilly yells. I nod to give her approval and she goes off. I start walking toward the kitchen to hopefully grab a drink and I spot nash and carter. They see me too and head over.

"Hey! wow you look hot as hell girl!" nash says with a girly accent. I laugh

"Thanks! y'all really know how to throw a party!"

"Oh well that's all my doing" carter says. Nash rolls his eyes and then hands me a shot.

"Can the princess handle her alcohol?" he questions.

"HA! I could drink you under the table grier." I immediately take the shot and feel it burn down my throat. I shake my head to get it all the way down. I hear the applause from Nash and carter. Then I see Taylor coming in from the pool. Wow he looks good. I wave at him and he starts walking over. Nash looks over his shoulder to see who I'm waving at. He gives me a wink and says "I'll let you kids have fun" I punch him in the arm an respond, "hey! stop I just met him!" I feel myself blush. He gives me an eye roll ad he and Carter go off and start dancing with some girls on the dance floor.

"Hey" Taylor says to me.

Taylor's POV:

She looks so damn hot I can barely control myself just standing in front of her. Not only does she look hot but she looks GORGEOUS.

"Hey" she responds to me with a giggle. Oh my god she's too cute.

"Would you wanna dance?" I ask her holding out my hand.

"Yea! just one second" she reaches to the table and picks up another shot. She downs it and I stare stunned and then laugh.

"What?!" she jokes

"Didn't pin you as a drinker" I responded with my hands up

"There's a lot you don't know about me" she winked. Then she grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. The music was pumping so loud I could feel it in my bones. She got in front of me and attached my hands to her hips and laid her body against mine. She started moving her hips on me to the tune of Dirty Dancer by Enrique Iglesias. She must of had some job of dance experience because her hips moved so nicely connected to waist. She was turning me on and getting me to like her more without even trying. As te song changed to Good Girl by 5sos she turned around and interlocked we fingers with mine. We started twisting ad turning and I kept making faces to make her laugh. I could tell she was starting to get a little drunk but she was having fun and I felt the alcohol in me too. Finally after a while I pulled her close and whispered in her ear "wanna go somewhere quieter?" she smiled and nodded her head. I took her perfect little hand and led her through the crowd of people and to that stairs. We walked up the wooden stairs and made a left at the top into my room.

Lucy's POV:

Taylor's room was really nice and clean surprisingly. It was painted blue but it had black lyrics artistically written over top of it. He had a flat screen tv and really nice big bed with a black and blue comforter.

"Wow, quite the room you've got canff"

"Well thank you i try to make it nice, wanna watch a movie?" he asked.

"Yea! what you got?" he went to a cabinet that say below the tv. He opened it to reveal hundreds of DVDs.

"OH my god!! how do you have so many?"

He shrugged, "I just like watching movies a lot" I started to look through them and stopped at my favorite sappy movie ever, The Notebook. I picked it up with a huge smile on my face and waved it front of him. He blushed, "ok I promise I don't watch that by myself! a fan gave it to me, saying it was her favorite!" I laughed, "haha I don't caree! It's my favorite too so let's watch!" he popped the movie in and then walked to his dresser. He pulled out sweat pants and just immediately took off his nice black skinnies to slip them on. Then he took off his shirt to reveal six, rock solid abs. I felt my mouth drop open and I could've started drooling. His hair, his body, his eyes.... all so perfect. His voice awoke me out f my trance, "want something more comfortable?" I swallowed hard, "uhh uhh sure. Yea, thanks" he tossed me swear pants and a magcon Tshirt. I went into his connected bathroom and changed, putting my long brown hair up into a ponytail. I came out and he just stared at me.

"What?" I asked, self consciously looking down at my outfit.

He smiled, "you look absolutely beautiful." I blushed and looked at my feet as I went and sat on his bed next to him.

"Stop..." I said. He took my chin and lifted it up so I was staring into his eyes.

"It's true. Beauitful, and natural an just perfect... come here please." He moved my lips closer to his and I felt my eyes start to shut. Finally I felt his soft lips touch mine. They move Insync and I felt chills go down my spine. He moved his hand from my face to te small of my back and pulled me closer. Slowly we fell over so that both our heads were on pillows. We kept kissing, as my chills grew bigger and bigger. I intertwined my legs with his and my stomach was touchin his abs. When he slowly pulled away he just stared at me with a big smile, "wow he said. I couldn't help but blush and smile too

"I know" I spit out. He put his arm around me so that I could lay on his chest as the movie started and he kissed te top of my head. I felt his heart beat and just shut my eyes. I felt so at peace and calm and happy. I felt myself drift off to sleep to the sound of his heart....