The Newest Vigilanties

That night on the rooftops of New York the newest Vigilantes where running the rooftops. The people of New York called them Shadow Warriors, everyone had heard of the Shadow Warriors because they started in a small town but ended up getting world wide publicity and now where in New York. The Shadow Warriors was consisted of four girls known as
Midnight- the Leader
Bombshell- the Brawn
Galaxy- the Brains
Starblazer- the Goof
Midnight is said to have long dark brown hair in a clean ponytail with two swords.
Bombshell is said to be the shortest but have the most strength with a red brown hair in a very messy bun.
Galaxy is said to blonde hair down right on her shoulder blades.
And Starblazer is said to have short black hair pulled to one side that's very messy.
They all wear the samething a black one piece and padding that looks like a turtle shell. The only way they say you can tell them apart is there glasses that cover there eyes.
Midnight- light blue
Bombshell- red
Galaxy- purple
Starblazer- orange
They stopped on top of apartment complex by an ally to rest.
Bombshell: Man the one night I'm ready to bash some heads and there not gangs out!
Starblazer: I know right but still you've been upset since we ran out of the school earlier.
Galaxy: Star we all have been after what happens earlier I don't want to go back tomorrow. People are going to be staring at us.
Midnight: We have to go back we need to relax maybe it won't be so bad.
Bombshell: You know what fearless you can walk in to school if you want but we will stay home.
Midnight then got an idea nobody was around and there where Chinese lanterns strung between the apartment and the entrance to Chinatown, she though this would be good for a training excrsize, and a deal.
Midnight: How about we have a deal Bombshell if I stand on the ropes holding up the lanterns and you guys battle me on them try and get past me, if I win you guys have to go to school tomorrow you win you guys can stay home. Sound like a deal?
Bombshell, Galaxy and Starblazer thought it over and then Bombshell spoke.
Bombshell: Ok fearless your on!
Midnight then walked to the center of the rope and got up her Katanas ready for anything.
Meanwhile on the other side galaxy sat on the lege, and bombshell leaned against a pole, Starblazer smirked at the other two and they returned the smirk, she then put ear buds in turned her favorite song on and started jamming.
Starblazer: Wazz up ninja! Ha! Ha!
Midnight: What are you doing Star?
At the same time the Swag and Punk crew along with Casey and April where passing thought MC looked up to notice the two on the ropes he stop and so did the others.
Casey: MC why did you stop?
MC: Look up.
They all look up to see what was going on. There where to figures up on the ropes of Chinatown they looked like turtles. One started spinning on it back the other then started to attack the one spinning.
Rebel: Now I wanna see how this plays out.
Meanwhile with the Shadow warriors.
Starblazer started spinning on her back and Midnight lunges for her, before she could attack her Star jumped up and dogged all of Midnights attacks till star hit her cause if her to almost lose he balance and fall.
Midnight: Real Funny come on!
Midnight then lunged for another attack but Star did a backflip then bounced on the rope and flipped up and over Midnight landing on the other side.
Starblazer: Whoo hoo who a ninja I'm a ninja!
Midnight: Ok Galaxy your turn.
Galaxy then stood up and stepped on the rope she then pulled out some ninja stars and then her brain went to work, she calculated all of her moves of where she was going to go and end up everyone ended up hitting Midnight. She then threw one after the next, Midnightwas confused but then one hit her in the back she then was blocking all the ninja star while doing that she said.
Midnight: Hey... not...funny... Galaxy!
But then Midnight turned around and Galaxy was not there she whirled around to see she was with Starblazer.
Galaxy: Ow! King of the mountain baby!
Then it was Bombshell turn as midnight got ready she was ready to battle. Then Bombshell then threw one of sais.
Midnight: Hey ninjas never throw away there weapons!
Bombshell then jumped and ran at Midnight but she was too slow to react, Bombshell then pushed midnight off the rope and Midnight fell to ground one katana still in her hand. Bombshell had the other she then wrote lame-night on it and threw it down.
Galaxy, Starblazer and Bombshell jumped down in the middle of the Chinatown entrance they celebrated, midnight was furious.
Midnight: How come you guys always undermine my training!
Bombshell: You just want us to fight exactly how you fight but the point is to get to the other side anyway we can right?!
The three walked away leaving Midnight by herself. Meanwhile the Swag and Punk gang they saw the whole thing luckily Mikey pulled out his phone and recorded the whole thing.
April: Do you think we should help the one on the ground looks hurt?
Rebel: She seems like a fighter I think we should leave her be.
Even though the swags didn't want to they followed the punks a continued to walk.
Midnight stood out and took off towards where her sisters went.
Back with the punks MC and Mikey where laughing there heads off as they watched the video over and over again. But Donnie got curious.
Donnie: Hey Mikey I wanna see that video.
Mikey handed Donnie his phone Donnie stared at the video till they got he then ran up the stairs to his room the others followed.
Donnie plugged the phone into his computer and uploaded the video he then started to break down the video and some light.
Swift: Uh Donnie boy what are you doing?
Donnie: I'm trying to see if I can get a good look at there faces didn't there fighting still look familiar.
As they thought about Raph then remembered the girls earlier.
Raph: Donnie are you saying that the those girls up there tonight could be the girls?
Leo: Donnie that's a one in million chance!
Ghost: But if he can get a good look at one of the faces and it's one of the girls then that means.
Mikey: There is more about those girls than they are telling us.
Donnie continued to work on the video and pause if and playing over and over again the others eventually got tired and all ended up crashing in Donnie's room as he continued to work, then Donnie yelled waking the other up.
Donnie: GUYS I DID IT! I DID IT!
Everyone groggy gathered around Donnie's computer to see the four faces.
Swag Brothers: Ho!
Punk Brothers: ly!
April and Casey: Chalupa!