his | pjm ff

4/16/18: okay so, hello and i'm currently editing through chapter 2 and i'm actually kinda done, just need to edit some stuff cause i feel like it's too much. i'm planning to start a little bit of chapter 3 because once i upload part 2 on the 25th, i have to upload on may 1st so i only have 5 days to get it finished and i'm stressing a little. who wants a sneak peak of chapter 2? maybe i'll upload one here on the 21st if you're interested. or just wanna wait :)

_______________________________

4/21/18: SNEAK PEAK CHAPTER 2

he laid down next to you and covered the both of you up with a warm blanket. he snuggled with you and you could feel the scent on his body. you thought, and realized this was her scent.

he just had sex with his girlfriend.

you turned around. "you've been having sex with her, have you?!" you said, with fire in your eyes.

he looked away, with guilt in his eyes.

"you... promised." you said, upset with tears in your eyes...

___________________________________

4/24/18: chapter 2 comes out tomorrow!

___________________________________

5/8/18: hello! new author here. i'm so sorry for not uploading this fanfiction and keeping up with the dates. this fanfiction is very long, so it might take me as of next week to finally finish chapter 3 as i have a lot of things going on too, like rose used to have. thank you for understanding.