7

"Will you be here...forever?"

(A/N: okay

(A/N: okay..to everyone out there, my quotes on every chapter is not based on the chapter, I just write different ones of how
Lisa feels now and then)

________________

Almost an week since our last contact and I seriously feel the same again like that day on top of the roof.

We're really getting distance between us, huh.

Jennie hasn't spilled anything since then to anyone nor me and I think that's good she don't mention it because it'll just make everything easier.

Today we got an award show to attend and I have an "date" with my childhood bestie,

BB (BamBam).

Getting ready for our "date" for 2 hours and then coming back home to get ready for the show.

Wearing a blue ripped jean, tight white crop top, and my white light jacket on top. Lastly to finish my outfit I wore my white nike air shoes and of course, my cap.

About to walk out my phone rang, it's Jungkook. I declined it and texted him I'll text him later.

Walking out to where Bam said he'll wait I excitedly happy to meet him again since.....FOREVER.

Bringing myself together I walked slowly up to the skinny figure that is just stand omg staring at the lake. My hands made a quick move to his ribs and started tickling him making him flinched but started laughing when he saw it's me.

Finally stopping, we both got quiet and sat down to start talking about life for us these days.

"So...anyone you interested in?"

He wiggles his eyebrows making me make a fake gag to him.

"Nope. Not anyone at all"

Hurts saying that, but that's what me and Jungkook needs to do.

Laughing and hanging out it was almost time to go back, before I was about to leave he gave me a very tight and warming hug, I haven't have one since the last time I met Jungkook.

I waved goodbye feeling the happiest this week. Walking down the sidewalk back to my dorm I was turned around forcefully I stumbled.

Meeting Jungkook all sweaty and dark eyes I got scared.

"Are you okay Jungkook? What's wrong?"

He pushed my hand that was cupping his cheeks and scoffed looking up to the sunset.

____________

(A/N: you guys thank you so much for supporting my YouTube acc😭 if you haven't watch my LizKook edit, I putted up there👆🏻)

Chapter 6 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭