PROMOTING!

I'm gonna be promoting my books. It may be unnecessary but the title IS Everything Twice 😄

 It may be unnecessary but the title IS Everything Twice 😄

Username • Satzu

Sana messaged the wrong username, but little did she know that mistake will change her entire life.

[Typical 'Wrong Send' Story]

Calling all Sapphires!! (Aka SaTzu Trash haha kidding)

Ok. So you know... typical 'Wrong Send' story. It's my first Satzu book. I started it last 2018. Don't expect much because my writing started off really bad and maybe cringey but my writing was able to mature and improve a bit. (I hope).

Status: Completed

Penguin Plush • Mihyun

Myoui Mina enjoys playing games, but most especially this arcade game that could potentially let her win the penguin plush she had always wanted ever since she laid her eyes on it.

But the next time she decides to play again and be the most passionate she's ever been, she finds out that someone else had already won the plush.

Little did Mina know that that someone actually won it... for her.

This is my second (fanfic) book. It isn't a royal ship but there will be some Dahmo and Michaeng moments in there.

Status: Completed

DON'T! • Satzu

"DON'T YOU DARE DATE MY SISTER!!!"

- Chou Sana

- Chou Sana just wants to make sure that no one will ever hurt her sister, Chou Tzuyu.

- Almost all of the most popular boys in Sapphire High have been aiming for the heart of Chou Tzuyu. Like those who have the visuals and voice. But will they be able to reach their goal while dealing with:

"DON'T YOU DARE FLIRT WITH HER!!!"

"DON'T YOU WINK AT HER!!!"

"DON'T YOU DARE START HAVING EYE CONTACT WITH MY SISTER!!!"

^ This ^ ??

Who will Tzuyu end up with?

Calling all Sapphires AGAIN. This is my second Satzu book.

Status: Completed

~~

I hope you'll check them out and support them hehe 😊😊. Thank you very much!