Mina x Nayeon

Requested by: IlkookGyu

(Sorry if I might not meet your expectations. Hehe)
_______________

That Typical Love Story

Mina

I waited for my bestfriends, Sana and Momo outside the school building. We usually go to school together. But things slightly changed after they both got into a relationship, but not with each other though. But I'm glad we're still friends, even I'm close with their own girlfriends.

While waiting, I caught sight of a girl. Not just any girl, but a freakin' gorgeous one. She just got out of her car and it looked f*cking expensive.

She must be rich

As she was passing by, she caught me staring at her and what I didn't expect was for her to wink at me.

Oh my...

Did that just really happen?

Ugh! Wake up Mina! You're just imagining it!

"Hey. Why are you hitting yourself? Are you ok?" An unfamiliar voice asked me.

I looked up to see that it was the girl I've been staring at. Our eyes met. God knows how much I'd never want to look away.

The heck Mina? She asked you a question, answer it you penguin!

"Uh. Y-yeah, I'm f-fine" I stuttered. Sh*t, now she'll think I'm weird!

"Oh. Good to know!"

"Btw, I'm Im Nayeon. Nice to meet you." She introduced herself and let out her hand. I took her hand and shook it.

"I'm Myoui Mina. Nice to meet you too."

"I better get going. See you around!" She said and walked inside the building.

I was about to follow her when I heard someone calling me.

"Mina!" It was my friends.

"Oh hey guys!"

"Let's head in!" Sana said

~~

My first period today was Science. So before I went to class, I stopped by my locker to get my books.

After I got my books, I decided to head in the classroom. And since I'm still talking in my mind, I wasn't looking to where I was going and accidentally bumped into someone.

"Omo. I'm so sorry" I apologized.

I looked up to the person to see Nayeon looking at me as well.

"Oh. Nayeon, I'm really really sorry" I helped her pick up her stuff and gave it to her.

"It's fine, Mina." She smiled. I gotta admit, it melted me. Her bunny teeth is cute. Too bad I can't have you.

(Just imagine Mina's staring at this beautiful angel) :