14. MewArt And The Babies

Art POV

Mew really loves this 2 baby sisters!
Alicia the oldest of both only fall asleep after Mew give her a kiss!

May the youngest of both is more the kind of kid that hugs me to sleep!
I love them I couldn't ask for better than this!

Alicia and May was like 9 months old difference!

"Dada!" Alicia said

"Oh what did you said princess?" I asked while preparing the breakfast

"Dada!" she said again and smiling

"You're so cute!" I said

"Who's cute?" Mew said kissing Alicia's face and looking at may sleeping on her chair

"Alicia has something to say to you too!" I said

Mew looked confused to Alicia "What is it?" he asked

"Dada!" Alicia said it again

"Oh, such a cutie!" Mew said hugging her

Mew POV

Let's be honest, these 2 babies were the most wonderful thing that happened to us!

Art is always smiling... Wait did I already told you that we are looking forward to the What the Duck the series season 2 yeah that's true.

"Babe, do you think Pree and Rambo are going to get together again?" I asked

Pree and Rambo are our characters in the Series, Art is worried because the scenes he has to do now is showing how Rambo is being a drug addicted after Pree left him that are really dificult scenes!

But after we study the scenes we end up really tired, but than our daughters just make us not feel as tired as we felt before!

"Mew, this scenes aren't good to anyone see!" Art said

3rd person POV

Mew, Art and the babies were a family and mew dog too!

They were living like a happy couple with their daughters!

They start to grew old and Mew was panicking because teen life is hard and he didn't wanted them to pass for troubles at school but they were already passing for the most big bad experience ever that was explaining to everyone that instead of a mom and a dad they had 2 dads!

No one understood except 2 boys they were twins and they were passing for the same thing of Alicia and May.

"We also have 2 dads and that's the coolest thing you can have! We aren't less because we have 2 dads we were blessed with them!" Joe (one of the twins) said

Alicia and May were surprised with the sudden reaction of the twins!

But than they introduced the twins and their parents to Mew and Art that were both surprised because that 2 boys parents were Oreo and Strong!

And with all this things happening they lived happily ever after!

Author: Finally MewArt family grew bigger 😂