Fortunate and Unfortunate(Chapter 3)

"Even those unexpected moments in your life could bring the biggest impact from unexpected times.
I know because I experienced it before.
The death of my father was my greatest impact of my life.
Ever missed that time when your family is still complete? Now I regret everything. I should had give him more my hours when I had the chance... Now, now his out of the picture."

*Sob*

"Rey? What are you watching?"
Jam asked while I was crying in my chair. I wasn't paying attention at all because I am watching this Korean Drama for 24 minutes from my phone and plugged in my earphones so no one could disturb me.

"Hmm? *Sob* Ah... Pinapanood ko lang tong latest korean drama. Bakit ka ba nangdidisturbo?" Panay Pahid sa Luha ko.

"Oh~ mukhang maganda yan ah?!  Sorry to disturb you, but may naghahanap sa'yo sa labas." She pointed out the door and leaves.
I rushed in to see who it is.
When I was about to open the door I was shocked to see the twins.

"Morning Rey?! So Glad to see you..." Aubrey greeted me so as Audrey. I quickly asked them why are they here in my room.

"There's a party on Kiefer's Crib. Wanna join us?" Audrey said.

"What? To be your body guard?" I sarcastically answered.

"Hahahaha... Hindi ba pwedeng Yaya namin?" And they both laugh.

"Ha-ha very funny. I have to go now.." I was about to close the door when suddenly Aubrey grab my wrist.

"Grabe... Joke lang yun. Wag mo namang seryosohin." I only give Aubrey that serious face for them to know I'm dead serious.

"Ok-ok ... Seryoso na kami. So? What can you say? Are u in or super in?" They're both excited for my answer.

This is it, Rey! Makakapunta ka na rin sa bahay ni Kiefer! And hoping that Eisen is there... SANA! Hindi pwedeng wala siya sa party niya, diba?! Bahay nila yun! Impossibleng wala siya. Baka busy siya? His a living legend! Jusko! What to do?!

*Sigh*

"Okay I'll go... "

"Yes!!! Can't wai~"

"But You two must follow my only request?!" I exclaimed.

"Hmm? Ano yun, Rey?" Audrey asked.

"Can you help me pick some trendy clothes?"

~~~
Sometimes life drives me crazy.
And then it ends up crashing, it is either fortunate or unfortunate situations. But right now I want to seize this moment of luck and leave any despair.

*Splashing sound of water*

"PARRRTTTYYY~~ wooh"

*Party Music Played loudly*

I'm at the front gate of Schnieder's residence and right now I could hear loud music and people shouting.

What am I even doing here? Hindi naman ako inbitado. Mukha na akong tanga *FACEPALM*
Better siguro kung aalis nalang ako.  Sumasakit ang dibdib ko sa kaba!

Tatawagin ko nalang si mama para sunduin ako.
I am about to walk away while dialling mom's number hanggang sa may kotseng nakaparada.

The window of the back seat is slighlty opened and a guy is looking towards me

"Are you looking for someone, miss?" He asked.

"M-me? Uh.. N-no... A-actually, I was about t-to leave."

"Aren't you going to the party?" He asked. With a slight british accent.

"I do..." I said without thinking.